Best Clean suites in Orlando area?

Shenandoah Minnie

Mouseketeer
I have stayed on property a lot and love it but I am trying to save money again this trip and hoping to find a nice, clean suite to stay at around the Orlando area...any ideas? Im not too concerned about pools or play areas just a clean 2 bed room with a fullish kitchen...Thanks!!:thumbsup2

We've used All Star Vacation Homes. They are about 10 minutes from WDW. The rent townhouses to single family homes most with pools. Kitchen, laundry, and tons of space. We've also stayed at Sheraton Vistana Villages. Fully stocked, multi-bedroom apartments.

I highly recommend both.

We've stayed at the Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista, about 5 minutes from Downtown Disney and the Crossroads.

We got two bedrooms (one king and the other had 2 queens), 2 baths, full kitchen and living room for $99/ night. This was in 2010. Oh, and they also had a breakfast buffet. Nothing fancy but it saved us time & money in the mornings. Also, it's right next to a large grocery store so you can easily have some meals in your suite.

It was very clean and had a nice pool. No frills, but the extra space in the unit more than made up for it since we had my MIL along with us. :)

You might want to try the Orlando Hotels board, they have lots of great info.

We stayed at Barefoot Suites in Kissimmee over Easter and it was wonderful. We had 2 bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, patio and everyone loved it. The drive to Disney was very reasonable, I would say less than 10 minutes to get on property. We also had an awesome rate that was 1/2 of what we would have had to pay for Peak season in a moderate in WDW (5 of us) for much less space.

I've stayed at Lake Eve and it's really nice; call the front desk directly to get a great rate.

Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista has a 2 bedroom suite with a kitchen (full size fridge with ice maker, sink, 2 burner stove, microwave and dishwasher with dishes provided) and free hot breakfast (make your own waffles, eggs and sausage as well as cereal and muffins). I am not sure what the 2 bedroom costs but our one bedroom next week is $71 a night. It is surrounded by a ton of restaurants and stores and is centrally located between the Universal parks and the Disney parks. It's at 8200 Palm Parkway.

We have stayed at the caribe in a two bedroom suite and really loved it - it also had a washer / dryer which we loved ! We also stayed at Wyndham bonnet creek , which was wonderful also .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter