Best chocolate you've had at WDW

Jumping on the Karamel Kuche bandwagon...

I had my first milk chocolate caramel with sea salt from KK this year - oh, yeah... :thumbsup2:lovestruc:cloud9:

Obviously, next time I need to try the dark chocolate version. In fact, I should probably get one of each, so I can compare...

If you are going to Epcot, I highly suggest doing a chocolates around the world. My girls and I did this a couple of trips ago and had so much fun. We would buy one chocolate bar from each of the countries and share it. We would then rate each bar (going from 5 Mickey heads (the best we had) to 1 Mickey head (the worst)). The best part is, we would ask the different CMs in the different countries which one was their favorite or which one was worth trying. At one point, there were two CMs in Norway that we had talked to and each had a favorite, but we went with the more popular bar for Norway. The winner of that trip was the Wonderbar in Canada :goodvibes.

I would so love to do chocolate around the world . . . I wonder if I can talk DH into it on our next trip . . . :cool1:

Mudslide Martini from Brown Derby, I have also had them from Tambu Lounge....Yummy!!

733361a4-4194-4606-b312-fe5308b29b9b.jpg

Chocolate creme brulee at Shula's--it's in a trio (vanilla, chocolate and grand marnier) YUM!

My daughter is a HUGE chocolate fan! Her two favorites are 1) Chocolate Eclair at the bakery in the France pavilion. 2) the frozen cakes with Mickey sprinkles on it at some Resort Hotels (Yes, I know. Not the best choice from all the chocolate things in Disney!!)

Another vote for Karamel Kuche. The chocolate covered carmel is awesome but I about freaked when I went there in December and saw their huge display on Toffifay. I have been a huge fan of that chocolate candy forever. Only Walgreens and the occasional gas station carries them in St. Louis so I always buy some whenever I seem them.

be our guest chocolate cupcake is AMAZING!!!!! I also recommend the chocolate wave at corral reef. I love the mocha cupcake in sunshine seasons as well.

Does anyone have an opinion on the brownies at Ghirardelli or beaches and cream? I am going to get a brownie sundae and like fudgy, moist, non-cakey brownies. Either one fit the bill moreso than the other? Either way I'm gonna get it warm I'm just looking for the gooey-est one. :love:

My favorite chocolate treat at WDW is the chocolate covered strawberries at The Candy Cauldron. Soooo....delish! I'll be there in 5days and can't wait to have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter