best chinese take out around WDW

nuzmom

a real-life Merida
We have a car and typically get chinese take-out one evening during our stays. We've tried a couple of different places but would love some suggestions.
I've searched the forum, but it doesn't look like there are any recent discussions.
Any chinese restaurants that are recommended, outside of WDW?

I grew up in NY, spent a lot of time in Chinatown, as well as having numerous good Chinese restaurants nearby. There are zero good Chinese places here,(my kids have never eaten in a Chinese restaurant) so I'd settle for even an adequate buffet, but would also like to find a good place.

We had Le China deliver in September. It was actually pretty decent. We stayed off-site and since it was delivered, I can't speak to how it is in the restaurant itself. I think the owner was who delivered it to us :)

nuzmom said:
We have a car and typically get chinese take-out one evening during our stays. We've tried a couple of different places but would love some suggestions.
I've searched the forum, but it doesn't look like there are any recent discussions.
Any chinese restaurants that are recommended, outside of WDW?

Without leaving property you can get Yak & Yeti counter service. Its just like what you can get at a Chinese restaurant.

We had Citrus Garden delivered to Bonnet Creek in October. It was pretty good and they delivered it very quickly.

I'm a New Yorker and have found that the Dragon Court Buffet is very good. They do not have takeout per se, but you can make your own selections from the buffet and they charge by weight for to-go.

Go out Hotel Plaza Blvd to where it intersects with SR535. Turn left at the light. At the next light make a U turn and an immediate right into the parking lot directly after the IHOP.

Without leaving property you can get Yak & Yeti counter service. Its just like what you can get at a Chinese restaurant.

you must not have good chinese food around you. the food we had at y&y counter service would have been equivalent to a truly horrible chinese restaurant. maybe similar to a fast food place at the mall. no better than that.

Requests for information about restaurants outside Walt Disney World are moved to the Orlando Attractions forum.

Requests for information about restaurants outside Walt Disney World are moved to the Orlando Attractions forum.

Oops, sorry. Thanks for moving it. Maybe that's why a search didn't turn up anything recent on the Disney restaurant board!!! :blush:

We are specifically looking for something local, that's decent at a decent price, that we can take back to our villa. We like chinese and like chillin' at "our place" - sometimes for a "game-night".

We've done this before, but the restaurant that had the best food/price went out of business and the place we tried last time was only "so-so" and pretty pricey.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. Keep them coming. Now that I'm in the right forum, I'll use the search and see what turns up.

I had take out from one place, I can't remember the name though, it is in that strip center on 192 down from Outback. I'll try and look for the name to tell you NOT to eat there. It was gross, and I'm not that picky.
'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter