• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best/cheapest place to order water to be delivered?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
We usually drive to WDW but are flying this time in July. I would always pack plenty of water, juice boxes, snacks, etc. This time I'm going to pack snacks and breakfast stuff but not water or juice. Where is the best place to order and have it delivered to the POP? What do they charge to ship it? Do you have to be at the resort when it is delivered?

I have never done anything like this so I need lots of info.:confused3

Thanks!:thumbsup2

If you sign up to be a Staples preferred customer on their website they will deliver it to your resort for $6.99 a case. Signing up is free and they don't charge a delivery fee. Also you don't have to be there at the time of delivery they will leave it at the front desk and you can pick it up when you return.

If you order from Staples can you pick a date to have it delivered? Can you give them the check in date? How do you get it to arrive on the day you arrive?

Sorry, to sound stupid! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter