Best Character Photos

Drizella thought that a 3 yr courtship should have a ring involved.
DSC_0315_4543_edited-1_zps81225bfe.jpg

Then they posed nice... sort of
DSC_0310_4538_edited-1_zpsd6449cd6.jpg

DSC_0316_4544_edited-1_zpsa89b9392.jpg

These are just too funny! :rotfl2::rotfl2: Great step sisters!!

Wow!!!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see this!!

My son was worried about how he was going to get his children out of the play area before the Dumbo ride. The play area looks great and they give you a pager so when the pager goes off your times is up and you go get in line.

I found an old one from 1991 of my mom with a character I haven't seen in years:

Dec%2091%20H%20ed-XL.jpg

I found an old one from 1991 of my mom with a character I haven't seen in years:

Dec%2091%20H%20ed-XL.jpg

OMG! I'm WAY jealous! :love:

I really wish they would have done more of this with the opening of Belle's Village. Gaston was a great addition, but a few days of other characters would have been awesome!

OMG! I'm WAY jealous! :love:

I really wish they would have done more of this with the opening of Belle's Village. Gaston was a great addition, but a few days of other characters would have been awesome!

Ditto! And I wish I could get down there to see all the new Fantasyland things; no trip in the planning :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter