Best Character Photos

tianakiss.jpg

Giving Naveen a taste of his own medicine.
[/B]

TL

This photo is PRICELESS! :rotfl: :tink:

This picture was taken at the LTT about six years ago- Goofy was motioning to my hair then his ears because apparently he thought my pigtails made me look like him, lol

100_0232-1.jpg

This one's more recent, taken during my CP. Me and my friend had a day off together so we decided to go character hopping, starting with the elusive Flynn Rider and Rapunzel. I got a little starstruck around Flynn (hey, he's SMOKING HOT), and it only got worse when he gave me The Smoulder :lovestruc I'm about two seconds from hyperventilating! :rotfl:

560859f6931cef38513b753683aed7c7.jpg

And this one was taken on my birthday, also during my CP! I got that dog with the keys as a present to myself, and all the characters were loving it when me and my friend went to spend the day in MK (again)! Chip and Dale were hilarious, the whole time we were hanging with them they were pretending to be dogs. Couldn't stop laughing for a good half hour XD

2a660721f80b6ba7633ef2c76be69261.jpg

Peter Pan in CaDCT... if only he was looking my way!
nwelo6.jpg

Stitch modeling my best friend's Pikachu purse in Epcot :rotfl
120pc7a.jpg

What I call the Sparrow Smoulder :lovestruc
28v3eq.jpg

I saw this Naveen EVERY TIME I was in MK on a day off, and for some reason he was backstage in Epcot one day. He waved to me! So this guy knows who I am. And he's gorgeous. And SO SWEET! Wish I knew his name or managed to catch his "friend" out of costume... Anyway, I was waiting in line with my friend to see him again, and he came out before Tiana, then hid behind a tree to wait for her. He heard me laughing and saw me with my camera and flashed me the CUTEST smile ever before she came up to him and said "I see you, come on, let's get up there!" I wish it wasn't so blurry, but I was cracking up and I couldn't hold my camera straight.
353cgid.jpg

Ain't he a doll? :lovestruc

As you might guess by my screen name, Clarice is one of my all time favorite characters. In over 50 trips from the 1st year after the park opened, I have only seen her this one time!!

disney2007094.jpg

126.jpg

My child has never laughed so hard. The bears were fighting who was going to hug him first and one pushed the other and he ended up falling. So funny! The best character experience we have ever had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter