• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Character Photos

One from our 08 trip...
1fad4dc0.jpg

Well, we visited WDW from 05/04/09-05/14/2009. One thing that we wanted to do was get our pics taken with all 5 fairies, and guess what, we pulled it off. We only waited about 30 mins total both times too. Here they are:
WDWMAY2009-Panasonic9mp642.jpg

WDWMAY2009-Panasonic9mp646.jpg

WDWMAY2009-Panasonic9mp640.jpg

WDWMAY2009-Sony8mp670.jpg

WDWMAY2009-Sony8mp678.jpg

This was my favorite Tink, she was so cute, I just wanted to take her home.;)

WDWMAY2009-Sony8mp674.jpg

Oh I have so many.
DSC03430.jpg

Funny story behind the Captain Jack pics, he kind of literally stalked me all night, in line, in the POTC gift store, on the ride in the line, little kids kept yelling "Mommy! It's Captain Jack Sparrow's girlfriend" thankfuly I had a pirate persona cooked up. Dread Black Jenny.

DSC03492.jpg

DSC03493.jpg

DSC03584.jpg

The Good Captain finds me again.

DSC03588.jpg

DSC03589.jpg

Ok TECHNICALLY not a chac pic but I was acting so much like one let's let it go on a technicality. I was eating and this little girl was CONVINCED I was Capt Jacks girlfriend, she kept pointing and shyly waving as I went all in character and proceeded to yell about how my coke wasn't rum. I finally just swaggered over to give her some of my treasure from my pouch and she wanted a pic with "Cap'n Jacks pretty girlfriend" so bad. Almost made me cry.

DSC03591.jpg

Then Jack found me on the ride and promptly started yelling, waving and proclaiming his love to me....~giggles~ funnest night ever.

DSC03601.jpg

DSC03604.jpg

DSC03606.jpg

Poor Cinderella look terrified I have a whole collection of pics of me making the princesses look all aghast.

PP126.jpg

This priceless Disney moment made up for it though.

PP129.jpg

Some more.

PP082-1.jpg

Ok there's a looooooong story behind the Captain Hook pics. Let's just say I am a Captain Hook fangirl to the extreme, and I han-made a Captain Hook shirt and it got me more attention than I ever bargained for culminating in Hook grabbing me by the hand and dragging me across the park to taunt Peter and Wendy because the back of my shirt said "Peter Pan is a codfish" I have it on video to. Then we danced......soooo cute! One of my fave Disney moments. I'l spare you the whole story.

DSCN2605.jpg

DSCN2607.jpg

Awwww!~Melts~

DisneyAgain003.jpg

DisneyAgain004.jpg

Mr Smee wouldn't give my book back since he wasn't on my shirt1

DisneyAgain006.jpg

At one point Smee got so mad he actually walked off behind the cast member door. Hook had to go fetch him. Let's just say I am now known to Hook and CM's alike as "The Captain's Princess"

DisneyAgain011.jpg

DisneyAgain012.jpg

Tigger really liked my hair.

DisneyAgain015.jpg

DisneyAgain016.jpg

DisneyAgain020.jpg

My heroes. Evil Queen and the Captain. I always shout to them and get recognized in the parade. Hook always bows and the Queen always gives me a sly smile since I yell she's prettier than Snow White ever was. I am a total Evil Queen fangirl.

DisneyAgain063.jpg

DisneyAgain064.jpg

Me and Hook dancng after taunting Peter.

DisneyAgain066.jpg

One of my favorite Princesses.

DisneyAgain438.jpg

My Peter Pan is a codfish shirt. The CM said "Captain I've found your Princess!" LOL!

DisneyAgain698.jpg

DisneyAgain704.jpg

DisneyAgain706.jpg

Smee gets mad he isn't on the shirt.

DisneyAgain711.jpg

Then storms off. The Good Captain has to retrieve him to get him to sign my book.

DisneyAgain714.jpg

DisneyAgain715.jpg

DisneyAgain716.jpg

DisneyAgain720.jpg

We finally worked out our differences

DisneyAgain722.jpg

Sorry to pic-spam the thread. I hope everyone enjoys.

DisneyAgain748.jpg

DisneyAgain753.jpg

DSCN2600-1.jpg

DisneyTremaines006.jpg

I LOVE the Tremaines, and after explaining how much I dislike Cinderella I became their new sister.

Me telling Lady Tremaine I detest Cinderella, I made her smile! I'm sure the curtsey helped.

DisneyTremaines023.jpg

Anastasia signing and telling me Cindy jokes, something about dirty diapers.

DisneyTremaines024.jpg

More Cindy dissing. Drizella has quite the grin because I told her how pretty she was, and Stasia loved my pink hair.

DisneyTremaines025.jpg

The Four Tremaines, I look appropriately snooty.

DisneyTremaines026.jpg

DisneyTremaines027.jpg

This is probably one of my most favorite pictures ever. I have it framed it is so cute. Drizella insisted on giving her new sister a hug. As did Stasia, I only managed to catch this one though. So cute, she even has her pinky up in that prim, proper way.

DisneyTremaines028.jpg

Wow Barbossa'sWench - you've got some great pics!! Looks like you had a really grate time. I like your hair too.

On our last night we went to CM. The kids were by this point getting tired of having their photo taken to DS decided to do this:

101_0881.jpg

Goofy got in the act:

101_0882_edited-1.jpg

Barbossa'sWench...your pics as well as the stories that go along with them are great:thumbsup2 thanks for sharing!!!

Awww I'm just so happy you guys enjoy them. Lemme see what else I have.

DisneyTremaines046.jpg

I was right next to them on the tea-cups.

DisneyTremaines033.jpg

DisneyTremaines034.jpg

DisneyTremaines035.jpg

Ok these are super-special. I took my Dad and Step-Mom to Disney for their first tripn in MANY years. I made ressies at Chef Mickey's all the time in a panic thinking they would hate the screaming kids, hate the characters. Let's just say I was pleasantly wrong.

Donald is my Dad's favorite. I love the look on my Da's face here.

DSC06200.jpg

Awww!

DSC06202.jpg

THEN I look up from eating my scalloped potatoes and I see THIS! My father had regressed into a 5 year old. I laughed so hard I cried. THANK GOD I had my camera out.

DSC06208.jpg

Again NOT a character but my Dad is so much of one I think this counts, again he got REALLY into it.

DSC06205.jpg

Then Minnie came to visit. She was playing with my scarf when Pluto sneakily un-tied her apron. Being a Gentleman my Dad stood up to re-tie it for her.

DSC06214.jpg

DSC06215.jpg

Cue me trying to figure out WHAT in the world he's doing.

DSC06216.jpg

And he gets THIS in return. We joked ALL NIGHT and all vacation that Minnie was his new girlfriend.

DSC06217.jpg

My Dad even hugged Pluto.

DSC06220.jpg

Also not character related but heart-warming. We went to MVMCP and were watching fireworks, my Dad is NOT a affectionate guy when all of a sudden he pulled me close, put his arm around me, hugged me and called me his little girl. Yes I AM crying in the picture.

DSC06232_2.jpg

I'm a sap. I love Silvermist SO MUCH I CRIED when I met her. Also much fun since the Faeries decided I looked like Vidia but was much nicer so I had to be a flying talent fairy, but then Silvermist decided I was a water-talent, then Rosetta said since I had obviously painted my hair I must paint flowers so I was a gardening talent, then when I told Fawn how many pets I have I was an animal talent. Let's say I'm a multi-tasking talent fairy. But yes I sobbed.

Disneyagain127.jpg

Disneyagain130.jpg

Then on my Birthday I TOTALLY made Aurora and Phillip crack up. I don't even remember what I said. They are my favorites though and were so sweet.

image36.jpg

The hug made my night.

image39.jpg

BEST ARIEL EVER.

Disneyagain205.jpg

Disneyagain206.jpg

Disneyagain207.jpg

I was so in awe of her, I was acting like a total 5 year old.

Disneyagain210.jpg

Disneyagain213.jpg

Disneyagain214.jpg

I SO ADORE this next picture I also have it framed. She just pulled me in for a huge hug. Priceless bit of Disney Magic.

Disneyagain215-1.jpg

January 26th, 2009

This picture just makes me laugh! My DD was wearing her Tink tank top and needless to say, Capt Hook and Mr. Smee didn't like it! Here's Capt Hook handing Mr. Smee my DD's autograph book like it's worthless trash.

100_0439.jpg

He then got right in her face and pointed at her tank top. He held his noise and waved his other hand in front of his face. He was telling her that Tink stunk! She was laughing so hard! He eventually signed her book for her, but then he held it way up above her head and made her jump for it.

image093.jpg

She still talks about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter