• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

best character meal

phins_jazy

Christmas at the Fort
We're going on our very first trip to the world in 5 weeks. We didn't have a lot of time to prepare. So we weren't able to make adr's 180 days out. Do I still have a chance of getting any? We'd like to do chef mickey's, pooh and the gang or lilo and stitch. I've got a feeling we're outta luck for chef mickeys though. I'll call in the morning and keep my fingers crossed!!! Which is your favorite meal?

Of the three you mentions (CM,CP,Ohana's) I like Crystal Palace the most. The food is good, at any of the three sittings, and the character interaction is very good. This is one of my favourite dining experiences.

However, my favourite Character meal is breakfast at 1900Park Faire. The best buffet breakfast in WDW imo. Character interaction is very, very good.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

our absolute fave character meal is garden grill at epcot... and it's not hard to get an ADR either! we have found it is the *best* character interaction on property! and the food is outstanding! it's not hectic or loud so a nice respite from the wonderful craziness! another great character meal is donald's breakfastasaurous in AK :)

woohoo!!! We were able to get Chef Mickeys on Saturday while we're there! I'm soo excited! This will give the girls a chance to warm up to the characters before our breakfast. Thanks guys!! :teeth:

Oh boy. Now I'm thinking maybe I should change the Norway princess breakfast to 1900 Park Fare...especially since I had wanted to do Typhoon Lagoon that day and it will be easier to get there from GF than from Epcot I imagine.

Has anyone done both? Which one did you prefer?

Beth :)

We haven't done Norway yet but will be in August , We did a dinner at 1900 PF and it was ok there wasn't much interaction between characters and guests only long enough for a few pics then they were gone -maybe the 1900 breakfast is different .

We have never done a character meal before and this year we are doing most of them! We are doing CP, Chef Mickey, LTT, CRT, Garden Grill, Cape May breakfast, and I think that's all from the top of my head.

Can't wait, now if it would just warm up to put me in the mood for summer!

Cape May Breakfast is the best hands down. Love the food there. If you are a breakfast person also try Whispering Canyon at WL and order the breakfast skillet with milkshakes for breakfast. No Disney characters, but the staff are characters....

{Quote} "Oh boy. Now I'm thinking maybe I should change the Norway princess breakfast to 1900 Park Fare...especially since I had wanted to do Typhoon Lagoon that day and it will be easier to get there from GF than from Epcot I imagine."

If you are doing Typhoon Lagoon that day and decide to have breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, you will save on not using a pass to enter Epcot.

If you are going to do Typhoon Lagoon that day, why don't you do a character dinner instead? We really like to get to the water parks when they open to "stake out" the best spot and we rarely "last" until early evening. Then you could have the whole evening for a nice meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter