Best character dinner for Bday?

buddyboo

Earning My Ears
What do you think is the best character dinner for celebrating a birthday? Also, for those of you who have celebrated birthdays not on the actual birthday date, did you make it a week long celebration, or just pick one day to celebrate? DD will be turning 4 the week after our upcoming trip.

I think the best character dinner is 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian. It is a buffet and they have a huge selection of food and deserts. Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary is a fun place to eat also but I don't think the food is as good.

Ditto to the above. Chef Mickey's is fun for a loud, exciting party. Although I have not been to 1900 Park Fair, some of my family has and they LOVED it. You might pick which characters your DD will enjoy more....Mickey, Minnie, Chip & Dale, and Goofy at Chef Mickey's or Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, and Mad Hatter at 1900 Park Fair.

I agree with the above post, it depends on what characters you want to see. However, Cinderella and her storybook friends are now at the 1900 Park Fare character dinner.

This last may, we did both character dinners noted. Chef Mickey's is definitely a more party place then 1900 Park Fare. The food at 1900 Park Fare was superior (to us); however, we do enjoy the food at Chef Mickey's. I think the dessert bar for the kids is much, much better at Chef Mickey's. With that in mind, I say Chef Mickey's!!!

Haven't been yet, but we booked Chief Mickeys for DGS 6th birthday. And YES we will be celebrating his birthday all 9 days of our stay. We have Chief Mickeys's for breakfast, then a birthday cruise, and Arabian Knights dinner show, and of course we will get him a Birthday Button to wear in the parks:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter