• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Character dinner for 2 boys 8 and 4

chrisann

DIS Veteran
They like cinderella and the girls but just wondering if there was one where the interaction is better than the others. Thanks!

Well, my DS9 does not like the princesses, although he tolerates them well for his sister. His favorite places are Chef Mickey's (Mickey & the gang are there) for dinner & Ohanas (Lilo & Stitch are there) for breakfast.

DEFINITELY CHEF MICKEYS :mickeyjum :goofy:

With out a doubt this is the one must return to every trip for my kids and me. Make a ADR and ask for (ok I have been up all night and I am brain dead for the life of me I can't think of the name of the room).... But it is the room when you walk straight back, the one behind the icecream and desserts (somebody help me). Anyway that room gets the best coverage of characters. Plus Goofy helps the kids make cupcakes and then Donald is usually out front taking pics. Wide variety of foods, all you can eat, you can see the monorail go by just above you (If you are in general area, but you feel it everywhere else), and so on and so on :banana: .

I'm not keen on setting an exact time for our dinner, what are the chances of just walking in?(Chef mickey's that is!)

You need to have an ADR. We like to go for a late breakfast and then hit the parks.

My boys DS8 and DS5 will be there in late November for their first trip. We have ADR's for buffet breakfast with Pooh and the gang at CP, family style dinner with Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale at LTT (both places on the day my youngest will turn 6), order from a menu lunch at CRT with the Princess, and family style breakfast at O'hana with Stitch, Lilo, Mickey and Pluto. We just really wanted as many different character meals as possible. Besides these, we booked LeCellier and Sci-Fi. Thought about Coral Reef, but none of us much like seafood. Check out all the menu's on Allears and read about which characters are regulars at which restaurants. Have fun! :thumbsup2

I'm not keen on setting an exact time for our dinner, what are the chances of just walking in?(Chef mickey's that is!)

It is a popular restaurant no matter what time of the year. Especially, because you do not need a theme park admission to get in. I would suggest getting an ADR. We had ours set at 7:20pm one night and we didn't arrive until almost 8pm because we were stuck in a summer rainstorm at Epcot. I was afraid that we would not get in because they were super busy. But they understood and we got a table in about 15min.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter