Best Character Breakfast for Adult Couple

tori.bh3

Mouseketeer
Hey y'all,

I'm trying to make the best of my DDP credits here. Husband has never been to Disney, and I only convinced him to go based on the food. I am going to pay out of pocket for Le Cellier one night because it is a bad use of credits being that it is 2 table service credits per person.

Because this is coming out of my pocket as a treat for him, I want to treat myself to a character breakfast. I'll have 2 table service credits left. So no Royal Table.

Any thoughts? I'd like to be in the Magic Kingdom area, but if you are passionate about a breakfast elsewhere, let me know.

Thanks! Counting the minutes!

I was going to say Cape May or Tusker House until I read MK area. I think they have the best food and slightly more adult experience. For the ones close to MK - I'd suggest picking based on the characters you want to see. Even though Crystal Palace has alot of younger kids due to the characters, I also love those characters!

Don't do Crystal Palace unless you really want the Pooh characters and don't want to get them elsewhere. We found the food to be absolutely disgusting and low quality, and the character meets were incredibly brief (probably because we were adults). We decided that we just spent a lot of money to skip breakfast and get a character picture.

My boyfriend and I really like Tusker house for breakfast. It's actually the first place he always ask for me to make an ADR for - and normally he doesn't care about that kind of thing.

We've never been to the 1900 PF breakfast, but we have been to dinner and that was really good. The 'Ohana breakfast we didn't like, the food wasn't great and the only character who we really liked there was Pluto.

Tusker House has a great breakfast - but my overall preference is Garden Grill for lunch/dinner. The food is all you care to enjoy and very good. The character interaction is hilarious though!

Tusker House Breakfast was the best part of our whole holiday last year so i would recommend that tbh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter