Best chance at finding Frozen merchandise?

bbak3030

Mouseketeer
I know Frozen merchandise is hard to find, so any input on the best places to even look? We leave in 20 days and my girls are OBSESSED with Anna and Elsa. I would love to treat them to a nice souvenir of the duo. Any advise appreciated!

I know Frozen merchandise is hard to find, so any input on the best places to even look? We leave in 20 days and my girls are OBSESSED with Anna and Elsa. I would love to treat them to a nice souvenir of the duo. Any advise appreciated!

frozen.jpg

Seriously, you might do as well stopping at the nearest big box store on your way. (And I am talking about Anna, Elsa and Olaf stuff).

No one has any of it. Maybe in three weeks when you arrive it will be beginning to be restocked, but chances are slim. We were told end of March. Walmart and Target are your best friends right now :) Good luck hunting!

We were there last week and DD loves frozen too. Lots of family gave her gift cards to get frozen things while on vacation because they all had trouble finding things at Christmas. Well, there is a Anna wig and a Golden book in Norway and in Downtown Disney and that's about it. A valentines Olaf shirt came out and was gone quickly.
Anna's Coronation dress is available at the bippity boppity boutique in downtown disney but only if you do the package . So we did that. Nothing else was around.
We went to guest services ad also were told end of March. Target et al are your best bet right now.

It reminds me of when Toy story came out in the 90's totally underestimated the demand.

We were there feb 2-9. In Epcot at Norway on feb 4 there was only a frozen golden book. Today when we did the meet and greet the store by the meet and greet had an Anna Tshirt, Olaf Tshirt, and Elsa Tshirt. They had the play dolls (Barbie size) and the little play dolls, like the size you would play with in a doll house. Mouse Gear had some of the dolls too.

How was the meet and greet with Anna and Elsa? Was it a long wait or can you get a fastpass with that? Hope you had a great time!

We were at DTD yesterday and they got in a shipment of Barbie type Anna and Elsa dolls - they could barely keep them stocked. DD got a little set of Anna, Elsa, and Olaf figures and those were flying off the shelves too. So it really seems like you have to be at the right place/right time to get anything. I talked to a cast member who was stocking them and she said they get random shipments of Frozen stuff and it's gone crazy quick.

I'd definitely buy something in advance and have Tink/Olaf/etc. leave it in the room for your girls as a surprise. Otherwise there's no guarantee of finding anything.

It is going to be hit-and-miss everywhere while demand is so high. You can do two things. At a local Disney store, ask what day the next shipment comes in and then be there. As someone mentioned, I've seem stuff at Toys R US, Walmart and other big box stores. You can also try asking them about shipments.

Good luck!

We were there last week and DD loves frozen too. Lots of family gave her gift cards to get frozen things while on vacation because they all had trouble finding things at Christmas. Well, there is a Anna wig and a Golden book in Norway and in Downtown Disney and that's about it. A valentines Olaf shirt came out and was gone quickly.
Anna's Coronation dress is available at the bippity boppity boutique in downtown disney but only if you do the package . So we did that. Nothing else was around.
We went to guest services ad also were told end of March. Target et al are your best bet right now.

It reminds me of when Toy story came out in the 90's totally underestimated the demand.
So the coronation dress is available in the package only? Did they also have the Elsa dress?? We are actually going to disneyland next, and I'm hoping the BBB has them.

check your local JCPenney. they have a very small Disney Store section now. I was able to get DD an Elsa doll. Their stock is limited, but at least they had some things. they had plenty of Anna dresses (the blue one with magenta cape).

The local JCPenney kid's store at the mall had the MOST Disney stuff, including all the Frozen merchandise, we found that out about 2 weeks before Christmas, and they still have it going.

So the coronation dress is available in the package only? Did they also have the Elsa dress?? We are actually going to disneyland next, and I'm hoping the BBB has them.

On Friday i saw a ton of Elsa dresses being worn with BBB hairdos at disneyland, so they must have had some held back...none were out in the stores. My guess is stock changes on a daily or even hourly based on shipments. Many are predicting more availability come March, but with the DVD coming out I'm not sure I'd count on that.

We were at DTD yesterday and they got in a shipment of Barbie type Anna and Elsa dolls - they could barely keep them stocked. DD got a little set of Anna, Elsa, and Olaf figures and those were flying off the shelves too. So it really seems like you have to be at the right place/right time to get anything. I talked to a cast member who was stocking them and she said they get random shipments of Frozen stuff and it's gone crazy quick.

We were there today (World of Disney store). They had Polly Pocket size Anna & Elsa. Tons of the single packs, and some of the double packs. DD wanted to look around, and when we came back a couple of hours later, the double packs were gone. I guess you really have to grab them when you see them! So we paid $15 each instead of $20 for two. Eeep. Good thing they got trip $ from their grandparents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter