• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best BWV 1 bedroom garden/pool view

springandmac

DIS Veteran
I seem to be stuck with the dreaded garden/pool view room. We won't be in the room a lot, is there an area that I can request that will make getting in and out easier? And I'd like it to be quiet, so I guess I want to avoid any rooms by the main pool?

Our garden/pool room was near the end (Jelly Rolls side) and faced the canal and overlooked the Swan hotel. I loved our room - It was super quiet - and as a bonus we often used the stairwell at the end to get outside quickly. In our case we found the boat dock to Epcot and HS between the Swan Dolphin to be closer then the Boardwalk one. 166E9A16-8274-448A-ACB5-10AB29481E39.jpeg

Last edited:

I had a 1 bedroom on the top floor above the quiet pool, it was quiet. About 1/2 way down the hall, 4118 I believe.

No Village Green is the green space (courtyard) between the Inn and Villa sides between the boardwalk and lobby.

And Village Green can be one of the noisiest areas because of all of the foot traffic in that area.

Personally my priority request would be "upper floor." The main pool should close by 10pm. People can get rowdy around the quiet pool. On a high floor, at least you're 30-40 feet from ground level.

In general, BW isn't one of the more quiet resorts. Standard View rooms are by the main entrance drive. BW view is over the boardwalk. Pool / Garden has the pools and the canal with boats going past all day long.

That said, I've probably stayed there 20 times and rarely have we been bothered by noise. Worst was probably a 2nd floor BW view room, which is why my only request tends to be "upper floor."

Our worst BWV room overlooked the Luna Pool. The afternoon activities were so loud we couldn’t rest. It was very distracting.

Where do you list your requests? I did online check in but don’t recall seeing anything about requests.

Where do you list your requests? I did online check in but don’t recall seeing anything about requests.
Call member services if you’re an owner. If you are renting from an owner, ask them to put in a room request for you. If this is a cash reservation made directly with Disney, call the reservation phone number and have them add the request in notes on your file.

My "Boardwalk View" waitlist came through...what request can I make for a 1 bedroom to avoid those obstructed wall BW views?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter