Best Buy Reward Zone bonuses

question what do u say when you call?? im thinking i may do this if it gets me a $20 cert to use.lol

I called and told them several friends of mine had told me they had received 20 dollar Holiday bonus' in their reward zone accounts and i was wondering why I had not gotten one. That was it. She asked when the last time I shopped at Best buy was and I told her November. She said she would credit my account but it would take 5-7 days and would not expire for 90 days.

I read on another forum that BB was putting $10 and $20 rewards into member accounts. I logged into my BB Reward Zone and had a $10 bonus certificate that expires on Christmas!

So if you are a Reward Zone member be sure to check your account. I think the amount is based on how much you spend there! :woohoo:

I use to get mailed reward zone cetificates. DS mentioned his friend had an email with $20, so he logged in and had a $20, but he also has an email with $50.....sucks in way because it was attached to my phone number, so I think that the large purchases this year earned the bonus, and I missed it.

But, not working he can certainly use it and get something for himself or grandson.

I just signed up so next year I can have the emails too on the rewards account.
:surfweb:

Thanks for this thread, OP.

I had DH call and he asked why we didn't have a $20 rewards certificate since he heard several others had gotten one. His account was instantly credited 500 points - enough for a $20 credit. :banana: While he was on the phone the customer service rep also reinstated a $30 certificate that had expired that we didn't even know had been issued. It will take 5-7 days for the $20 to hit but no worries.

The website was having issues all morning so we couldn't print out the certificates we did have available. We asked in the store tonight and were told that we could bring in the certificates after our purchase and have them applied to our items and the credit issued to our Best Buy card.

Thank you for the heads up. I had a $10 certificate in mine, but nothing in my mom's. I just used hers last week to buy my kids their DS's and it wasn't on there. I should give them a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter