Best Burger???

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: I know this has been asked countless times but what is the best hamburger you can purchase at the DL resort? Thanks, Chip.

I really like the food at Taste Pilots Grill in CA Adventure. I think I've only had a burger there once but it was good. I usually get a chicken sandwich and those are really good too.

Taste Pilots Grill is great. They also have good kids meals - big enough for 2 kids! They have fresh toppings as well, definately the best burger!

Another vote for Taste Pilot's Grill at CA. Also, Hungry Bear at DL is good too.

1. Taste Pilot
2. White Water Snacks (inside Grand Californian Hotel) - cooked to order fresh and they give you a few starwberries with you rburger basket- kid meal is just fine for portion size.
3. Hungry Bear - is it the burger ? or is it the surroundings? Nice quiet place to kick back and watch the ducks- maybe see a few cats.

Off iste:
In and Out burgers next to the Character Warehouse in Fullerton - worth the bus trip/car ride, shop at discount prices for your souvies and then dig in with fresh made burger and fries- gonna try animal style this time in May :love: !

For some reason we always eat burgers at the Village Haus in fantasyland. Im not sure if they are the best since I haven't tried them at all the other places yet, but they are very big and we like them.

Sorry Stacerita, but we think the Village Haus burgers are gross (blech!). As are the ones at the Tomorrow Land Terrace. I agree with all the above posters about Test Pilots and WhiteWater Snacks (they are the bomb :flower: ). But, that does not help you in DL. I suggest other food fare in DL (like BB, Carnation Cafe or Bengal BBQ) and saving the burger experience for elsewhere. Just MHO. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter