• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Burger on Property?

Another vote for Sci-Fi here!

I don't normally order burgers at sit-down restaurants, as I can have a burger anytime. Nothing else sounded good to me that day at Sci-Fi, so I ordered one with Swiss and bacon. Best burger I've ever had! :thumbsup2 So good, in fact, I've thought about it all year, and am going to get it again next trip. :bitelip:

Best burger I've ever had in my life (not just WDW) is the burger at Le Celier. The first time I ordered it, I had also ordered an appetizer. When the burger came, I was so full from the appetizer that I was only able to eat a few bites. It was so good, that I almost cried that I didn't have room to finish it! LOL!!!

Now when I go there, I don't order any apps (not even my beloved cheese soup), so that I have plenty of room for that awesome burger!!!!

I have to ask...

Is Le Cellier still serving the burger with the maple sauce and spinach leaves on a huge bun or have they gone back to the original, which to my taste was the best on property?

I don't eat many burgers in WDW either. My friends raise grass fed beef cattle & I've become really spoiled. That said, if we have a burger craving in WDW, we hit the Cabana Bar at the Dolphin. They offer local grass fed beef, so you know you're not getting the average WDW frozen ground beef patty.

I don't know if they offer the same thing inside at the Fountain. Don't let the Bar part scare you, there are very family friendly tables. We are an adult family, so we like the bar.

It's a 15 minute walk out the back door of Epcot, same amount of time for the boat from MGM & worth every second! ::yes::

I can't add to the best burger since I think Shake Shack (NYC) and BLT Burger (Vegas) are the two top burger joints that I have been too so far.

Ohhhhhhhhh yes, BLT Burger is fantastic. When we were in Vegas we actually skipped out on reservations at a fancy place just to eat at BLT again. :lmao:

As for Disney burgers, I too like Sci-Fi and I'll add my vote for the burger at Les Chefs de France, with its amazing brioche bun! I'm looking forward to trying a burger at Beaches and Cream when we check in this Friday. :yay:

I too want to know your opinions on the best burger on property. Rather than start a new thread, I searched on "best burger" and found this one. This thread seems like it should be the "official best burger on property thread" so I am reviving it.

I've done a quick and crude tally of the votes from this and one other thread and here's the totals, so far...keep em coming:

Sci Fi............................................................11
Beaches and Cream...........................................9
Liberty Tree Tavern..........................................5
Fountain..........................................................5
Pecos Bills........................................................5
Le Cellier..........................................................5
Grand Floridian Cafe............................................4
Rain Forest........................................................3
ESPN................................................................3
Hurricane Hannahs..............................................3
Ragland Road.....................................................3
Big River Grille....................................................2
Yak n Yeti's.......................................................2
Kona................................................................1
Le Chef's...........................................................1
Rose and Crown..................................................1
Back Lot............................................................1
ABC Commisary...................................................1

Another vote for Hurricane Hannas. We like them much better than Beaches and Cream, and they are SO much cheaper!

How about this one at the Grand Floridian Cafe

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, Butter-poached Lobster with red onion marmalade, crispy prosciutto and arugula on a brioche bun with chips $19.49

This gets my vote!

We love the burgers at Sci-Fi. There are a couple of uniques choices in addition to regular burgers. For example, they offer an All-American Burger- burger topped with a hot dog, sauerkraut, and sauteed onions. They also have fantastic milkshakes!

The only downside would be the seating. You are in cars and facing each others backs. It might not give great conversation for a birthday celebration, but the burgers are good and the atmosphere's unique!

The Grand Floridian burger also gets my vote - we tried it last month and it was excellent (pics of it are included here). :goodvibes

From my last Disney trip 3 years ago I remember the burgers being very good at most of the counter service places. They tasted very similar at most establishments but I was craving them when I got back home. You probably can't go wrong no matter what you decide.

mel

Liberty Tree Tavern gets my vote!!!! Wonderful grill flavor! After eating it, I tried Le Cellier's burger and it didn't compare!

DH almost always orders a burger at TS locations whether it be for lunch or dinner. (Most of the time if a burger is on the lunch menu, he could order it for dinner even if not on the dinner menu.)

His favorite burger and fries meal was at the Captain's Grill in YC.:thumbsup2
Second would be Sci-fi.

DH is allergic to shellfish and just ordered a regular cheeseburger, no problem at GFC. He said it was okay.

We didn't think Beaches and Cream was that great, no different than CS places, but every place can have off days.

We haven't been to LTT or the Fountain but they are on my list of places to try next trip.

I too want to know your opinions on the best burger on property. Rather than start a new thread, I searched on "best burger" and found this one. This thread seems like it should be the "official best burger on property thread" so I am reviving it.

I've done a quick and crude tally of the votes from this and one other thread and here's the totals, so far...keep em coming:

Sci Fi............................................................11
Beaches and Cream...........................................9
Liberty Tree Tavern..........................................5
Fountain..........................................................5
Pecos Bills........................................................5
Le Cellier..........................................................5
Grand Floridian Cafe............................................4
Rain Forest........................................................3
ESPN................................................................3
Hurricane Hannahs..............................................3
Ragland Road.....................................................3
Big River Grille....................................................2
Yak n Yeti's.......................................................2
Kona................................................................1
Le Chef's...........................................................1
Rose and Crown..................................................1
Back Lot............................................................1
ABC Commisary...................................................1

Based on those votes, is Pecos Bills the best CS burger?

I will add my vote for the GFC burger, I debated getting it as, man $20 for a BURGER?? But was SO surprised, I loved it so much!

I have had burgers at Scifi, thought they were good for a simple burger, but couldn't compare to GFC. Haven't been to B&C to date, and generally don't adore burgers at TS restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter