Best Burger In Disney

EspositoScoresOTR

Mouseketeer
So, despite people always complaining that there is nothing to eat in Disney besides hamburgers, I've never actually eaten one in about 15 trips. While the typical CS burger is probably nothing to write home about, what are some of your favorite burgers in WDW? Kobe beef, Bacon covered monstrosities or something else altogether?

My husband had a really good burger at LTT for lunch, he said it was one of the best burgers he has every had.

I really enjoyed the vegetable burger at Sci Fi. I think the balsamic vinaigrette definitely gave it a ton of flavor! My mom had the regular burger and she said it was great.

I am a burger purist, so I just like lettuce, tomato, pickles, and mustard. Ok, really I am just picky, but I do love a good, basic burger. My choices:

TS: Sci-fi
CS: Backlot Express

My ds13 loves a good burger & his top pick was Floridian Cafe burger with lobster. His 2cnd fave was the cheeseburger at Sci-Fi

I had a really delicious burger in HS over in that little cluster of restaurants by fairfax fare. I can't remember what it was called. It's mainly a burger place though. Sooo good.

Pretty good burger in American Adventure restaurant (can't remember the name). It has a "make it yourself" condiment bar so you cannot go wrong.

The Fountain (Dolphin)
The Cabana (Dolphin)
Raglan Road (DTD)

Honorable mention: Big River Grill

I had a really good burger at TREX. I'm quite interested in trying the Kobe burger at Yak and Yeti.

I have also never had a burger in WDW, but on one of our last trips my brother loved the burger at Chefs.

Just curious: I had a burger at Beaches & Cream a loooong time ago (15 years?) and it was really good. Haven't been back since, but I thought I heard that the burger had declined in quality. Sure hope not, it was a good one!:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter