Best Buildings @ OKW

johnhan

Earning My Ears
It has been several years since we have stayed at OKW. In the past we'd stay at a building just to the right of the entrance so we could be the first off the buses and then to catch the bus we'd have a short walk to the registration building to load on the bus just as it left the OKW resort.

My questions are, Is this still how the bus runs? If so, what are building #s just to the right of the entrance?

Thanks! :earsboy: :earseek: pirate: :earsgirl:

We've stayed at #62, #16, #14, & #18. I would have to say that #62 was my #1 favorite because we could watch the fireworks from Epcot at night and listen to the fountain & ducks during the day. I think #18 is my second because it was very quiet. We had a lake/fairway/Hospitality House view.

I always ask for HH area and we haven't been disappointed yet!!

Good luck!

From what you described I think you are talking about 23-26. They are right over the bridge from the feature pool and HH. It is the first bus stop. One of my favorites also. :flower: :cheer2: :cheer2:

#11 was nice--not much of a view, but very convenient to the hospitality house, recreation, and the bus.

Just remember that what one person considers a good location and view might not be the best one for you at all. I frankly don't think there are many bad spots at OKW. Request what is most important to you like smoking preference, near a pool etc. Remember to limit your requests to 3 and try not to ask for specific buildings, or you might be disappointed.

dianeschlicht said:
Just remember that what one person considers a good location and view might not be the best one for you at all. I frankly don't think there are many bad spots at OKW. Request what is most important to you like smoking preference, near a pool etc. Remember to limit your requests to 3 and try not to ask for specific buildings, or you might be disappointed.

I have never been in a "bad" building there.We like to stay at different areas to get a little different feel. Even from the farthest building at South Point is is only a nice 12 minute walk to the HH. Good exercise.

We love South Point (quiet and charming) and Turtle (for the drinks). :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter