• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Budget hotel?

lukenick1

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend a budget hotel that has modern decor and is clean? Looking to spend less than $75 per night for a family of four. Do not want a dirty, old motel. Also near all attractions, we will have a rental car.
Thanks

Not sure if your $75 budget includes taxes or not but I have to recommend Comfort Suites Maingate East. Their price during your stay is $79. LOVE THEM!! My family has stayed there for the past 10 years. Their parking is free, its near Old Town, very safe, breakfast included AND *drum roll* they have Mickey Waffles. Perfect for your family. Check out the pictures on the website. The rooms are enormous!
The website is http://www.comfortsuitesfl.com

Make sure and also like them on facebook. They have been known to deliver "free" things to your room if you like them on facebook.

Hope that works out for you!:thumbsup2

I would recommend Embassy Suite on Palm. When you take breakfast into consideration and not to mention the manager's reception (5-7pm daily) it turns out to be not such a bad deal.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter