Best Breakfeast

Revelation

Earning My Ears
hey i am helping my sister plan her trip and she wanted some suggestions for best breakfeast to try any suggestions and why do u think its the best

I can tel lyou the ones we like

Cape May-good charaters great food. We do this one on our late morning so we go aroung 9:30 -10.

Kona- gotta have my Tonga Toast or fruit plate

Room Service-just plain easy

We are going to try Boma this time looking forward to it. Gets Great reviews.

Kae

We usually like Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace and Donald's Restonasaurus. This year we want to try Cinderella's Royal Table and Cape May Cafe.

1. Kona - the Tonga Toast of course but you also have to try the blueberry pancakes - yum yum
2. Cape May Cafe - a great breakfast buffet with plenty of fresh fruit - good character interaction
3. CRT - the cream cheese french toast ( even though I am hearing rumors that they are not serving it any more :confused: )

Our alltime favorite breakfast is Crystal Palace - great food, beautiful atmosphere and fantastic character interaction. Our second favorite is Chef Mickey's for the same reasons!!!

Our alltime favorite breakfast is Crystal Palace - great food, beautiful atmosphere and fantastic character interaction

That's our favorite too - for all the same reasons. In all our years of going we have never been disappointed here. :bounce:

Boma at AKL. This is our favorite place, great pasteries( don't miss out on the sticky buns), made to order eggs, wonder hot cererals, fresh fruit, fresh smoked pork loin, ham and other more traditional breakfast meats, great breakfast pizza. Frunch(a wonderful blend of juices) and pressed pots of Kenya AA coffee.

Plus after breakfast you can check out the animals at the various overlooks and Arushra Rock. Make sure you make a PS for this special place.:bounce:

My favorite spots:
Table service:
Kona Cafe, Boatwright's, Olivia's
Buffet:
Boma, Maya Grill

And tho I haven't tried it, heard great things about Grand Floridian Cafe.

Spoodles on the Boardwalk.
My son and I go crazy over their breakfast flatbread.
Their menu items and coffee are excellent also.
Nice quiet place to start the day.

I would have to say Cinderellas Royal Table. The food and the characters are great. It is so magical to be able to start your day inside the castle.:D

You didn't mention any particulars about her family (little girls looking for princesses?) or whether she just wants good table service or buffet food. If you can provide a couple of details she's more likely to be steered in the right direction. :D The breakfasts I mentioned above have no characters.

My favorite breakfast is at 1900 Park Fare with the made-to-order egg station. Yummy. Plus the restaurant is so beautiful and the characters never seem rushed.

A close second is Donald's breakfast at the AK. We had so much fun at this one and the food was great. Plus it has Mickey and you just can't beat eating breakfast with the big cheese himself.

Third is Chef Mickey's. It's high energy (okay loud) atmosphere is very festive and we like the variety on the buffet plus watching the monorail glide through the hotel.

This trip I got the coveted CRT which I am very excited about and we're doing Crystal Palace which gets great reviews and PSB because I just love the princesses and know my nieces will too. Plus, I think more face characters would be better for them at their ages and the face characters can actually talk which my 5 year old niece will really like.

I always try to eat breakfast there at least once, mainly because I am addicted to "Mickey's Sticky's".

A tip, however...If you want real eggs and not "egg product" from a box, you have to request them, otherwise you get "egg product". This appears to be the case in most WDW resturants and especially the buffets.

I also find Trails End to be one of the best meals and mabe the best value on property for any meal! Good food, not crowded and very reasonable!

Good luck!

Here's another vote for Crystal Palace! Wonderful atmosphere and the food selection is just incredible. Can't wait to do this again. Be sure to try the breakfast lasagne!

Donald's in AK is also very good. Not as much variety, but the character interaction was great. It is much smaller and the characters get around more often. At least they seemed to when we were there.

Now, if you are just looking for a quick, hot, inexpensive breakfast, the food court at CBR was really good. I've only stayed at CBR, but other food courts are probably the same.

The only bad breakfast we had was at Epcot at the Electric Umbrella. Tasteless and overpriced fast-food. Never again.

I am also one who objects to "egg product". At 1900 Park Fare you can get real eggs in addition to "egg product". For best breakfast, try Kona and the Tonga toast. It is very sweet, and very good. This dish gets rave reviews and should be tried at least once.

Uncleromulus is right...Grand Floridian Cafe IS wonderful for breakfast. I doubt they serve "egg product" here. It is more upscale, but not in the least stuffy. I highly recommend the veggie frittata, eggs benedict, and/or turkey sausage. I have also had fruit and granola that was yummy as well.

Another nice breakfast is at Spoodles.

For buffet and family style meals, I recommend the following:

Whispering Canyon - all-you-can-eat skillet
Donald's breakfastosaurus- great made to order omelette bar
Cinderella's Royal Table- If you can get PS, call 60 days out exactly!!!

Originally posted by ZerasPride
My favorite breakfast is at 1900 Park Fare with the made-to-order egg station. Yummy. Plus the restaurant is so beautiful and the characters never seem rushed.

I'll second that! We did Chef Mickey's which was ok, but IMHO, the food at 1900 Park Fare is much better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter