Best Breakfast

Lol! I think you might have made up her mind for her ;) @areno79 there's also an eggs Benedict dish at the wave (w/ key lime hollandaise sauce) :)
if you go to the wave you have to get the buffet so you can have that and the pancakes. I still dream about those pancakes. the wave is not on my list this time because we are doing mostly character breakfasts though part of me wonders now if I should swap Boma for the Wave since we will be at on the monorail. but love Boma too!

I'll add votes to Kona and Boma as out-of-park favorites and Tusker House as a park favorite. These seem to have some of the more unique items overall, whether it's Tonga Toast or the Samoan or the pineapple macadamia nut pancakes (or the pressed pot of coffee, which is, hands down, the best coffee on property) at Kona, or the mix of African-inspired or "regular" breakfast items at Boma or Tusker House (overseen by the same chef, I think).

If you want something a little quicker, it's hard to beat the bakery in France at Epcot, which opens at 9:00, even if most of World Showcase doesn't technically open until 11:00.

I made an ADR at kona just to try it!
We've had dinner at Kona before, and weren't impressed. :confused3
I'm glad to see that people are giving them good reviews for breakfast, however. That's promising!

We've had dinner at Kona before, and weren't impressed. :confused3
I'm glad to see that people are giving them good reviews for breakfast, however. That's promising!
yeah we ate at kona on our last trip and i was not impressed either. I booked it purely for the mickey ravioli for kiddo, which are gone. I didn't like tonga toast there either. But since we are staying at the poly it is the most convenient place for breakfast on departure day. I'd do the wave if I thought I could get my crap together but that is unlikely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter