Best Breakfast?

twinkles

Mouseketeer
Since me and hubby usually dont eat a big breakfast at home, but on vacation we like to splurge! So we are looking for a great breakfast spot, but please no character places!

I was going to mention Kona Cafe as well. Also the Grand Floridian Cafe is goo too. And depending on when you're going, Be Our Guest is testing breakfast until July 18th currently, I'm sure they'll extend past that thought.

Another vote for Kona Cafe! Grand Floridian is good too, but everytime we have gone there for any meal, the service is S L O W! On our last trip breakfast took almost 90 minutes :crazy2: BUT the food was really good.

The BEST breakfast I have ever had on property though was the Boma breakfast buffet at AKL - sooooooooooo yummy and they had a ton of different options!

Whispering Canyon Cafe. It's a must do breakfast every trip. Kona does get a 2nd place vote from me.

I suggest the Grand Floridian Cafe. I tired it for the first time last week and it's going to become a regular for us going forward. Great service, real bacon, and Grand Mimosas!

My second choice would be Boma. Tons of great options there.

Do you think we would need ADRS for any of these restaurants? We will be there April 30-may 5.

My husband and I usually plan a non-character breakfast every morning of our trip.

My absolute favorite is Olivia's at Old Key West. Seriously the best breakfast potatoes I've ever had!!
Kona Cafe has great press pot coffee (but I'm not a tonga toast fan, far too sweet).
Captain's Grille has these amazing lemon riccotta hot cakes. Oh mygoshhhh, I'm literally drooling right now over thinking about these!
I liked Grand Floridian Cafe but I wasn't so wowed with it.
My husband likes Trattoria al Forno the most because they change it up a bit. I did enjoy that. Definitely something different.

Where else...
I didn't get to go to The Wave for breakfast with my husband, but he enjoyed it there as well.

OH!! Boma!! Duh. So good. So many options and the POG juice is there. Definitely go there!

Both Boma and Kona breakfasts are a must for us.

My husband and I usually plan a non-character breakfast every morning of our trip.

My absolute favorite is Olivia's at Old Key West. Seriously the best breakfast potatoes I've ever had!!
Kona Cafe has great press pot coffee (but I'm not a tonga toast fan, far too sweet).
Captain's Grille has these amazing lemon riccotta hot cakes. Oh mygoshhhh, I'm literally drooling right now over thinking about these!
I liked Grand Floridian Cafe but I wasn't so wowed with it.
My husband likes Trattoria al Forno the most because they change it up a bit. I did enjoy that. Definitely something different.

Where else...
I didn't get to go to The Wave for breakfast with my husband, but he enjoyed it there as well.

OH!! Boma!! Duh. So good. So many options and the POG juice is there. Definitely go there![/QUOT

Wow! Those lemon ricotta pancakes sound delish! Where is captains grille located?

Since me and hubby usually dont eat a big breakfast at home, but on vacation we like to splurge! So we are looking for a great breakfast spot, but please no character places!

Boma's would be my pick, but I've heard nothing but, great reviews from Kona..:thumbsup2

My vote is for Sleepy Hollow. Love the nutella fruit waffles. :goodvibes

Second choice is Gaston's Tavern for the extra large cinnamon rolls.

Run, don't walk to Kona. Eggs Benedict with pulled pork, Tonga Toast, Macadamia nut pancakes, their food wonders are truly endless. Add in some french press Kona coffee and a bloody mary and its perfection

Thanks for all the suggestions. We are going to try Boma and Kona and perhaps Captain's Grille since we are staying at the BWI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter