Best breakfast?

bw52

Earning My Ears
For the food, not characters. We don't mind if there will be characters there, too--but we want the best FOOD. And not Tusker House, please. We didn't like it. I don't remember why. I guess we like fancier bf--more hot omlettes, french toast, etc...

We'll prob only eat 1 bf there.

We like Crystal Palace for TS they have made to order omlets and puffy French toast that are great, and many other goodies. Also Boma is really good.
For a CS we like Capt Cooks for the tonga toast at Polly or POR, Riverside foodcourt has made to order omlets.

I had no idea I could get Tonga Toast at a CS place! Is it the same as at Kona Cafe? If so, I might just go to Captain Cook's and save my TS for a dinner. I LOVE Tonga Toast!

Grand Floridian Cafe and Kona Cafe are hands down the two best classy, non-buffet breakfasts. GFC is a little more high end, but both are 1 TScredit on the DDP.

Be aware that Tonga Toast is not French toast, it is very different. If you are a French toast purist you may not like it (as I do not). Kona does have yummy normal French toast, however. :)

Another vote for Kona! The Tonga Toast is great, but so are the eggs, etc. We all agreed it was the best batch of scrambled eggs we'd ever had, anywhere. No idea what they did, but yummmy! As was the whole breakfast. :thumbsup2

I had no idea I could get Tonga Toast at a CS place! Is it the same as at Kona Cafe? If so, I might just go to Captain Cook's and save my TS for a dinner. I LOVE Tonga Toast!

Yep for a CS at Captain Cooks you get Tonga Toast, bacon and 2 drinks. Remember with a CS breakfast you get 2 drinks because you are not getting a dessert. We try for at least 2 trips to Captain Cooks per trip. And if you go sit outside there is no more beautiful spot that I can think of.

We really enjoyed Kona and the Ohana Breakfast. Even though Ohana Breakfast has characters we found the food very enjoyable.

Another vote for Kona, but for a different reason....
.pancakes with pineapple and macadamia nut stuff on top (or on the side) AND a press pot of Kona coffee...yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter