• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best breakfast

tmonferdini

Mouseketeer
We are looking for a breakfast for our last day (June 11). Any recommendations? Have never done a breakfast & whatever it, would like it to be on DDP as only 1 TS credit. Thanks,

My family did the 1900 Park Faire breakfast and thought it was very tasty AND had the BEST character interaction of any breakfast we had before it. We had previously done Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace, Restaurantasouris, Cape May and Cinderella's Royal Table..

Cape May Cafe character breakfast!!!! This one is so good we had to do it two days in a row!! DS17 and DH had a ball "goofin'" around with Goofy! The food is great and the service is too. It is not crowded so there is plenty of time to interact. We will defintely be going back!!

We always do Chef Mickey's on our last day for breakfast. Gives the kids a chance to see the "Fab 5" for one last time. And we like the food there a lot!

We love Crystal Palace with Pooh and friends. We will do it again in September, but we are also going to try Cape May Cafe because we have heard wonderful things about it.

My family did the 1900 Park Faire breakfast and thought it was very tasty AND had the BEST character interaction of any breakfast we had before it.

Cape May Cafe character breakfast!!!! This one is so good we had to do it two days in a row!! DS17 and DH had a ball "goofin'" around with Goofy! The food is great and the service is too. It is not crowded so there is plenty of time to interact. We will defintely be going back!!

They are correct, 2 best choices.

I would say that it depends on your plans for your last day. Are you planning to do a park? If so, pick the character breakfast at that park, and book it for before the park opens -- that way, after you eat, you'll be right in the park and ready to go to squeeze your last bit of fun out of your last day. We always spend our last day in MK and so always do the Crystal Palace breakfast (which also has great food and the terrific Pooh characters). If you aren't doing a park, then I'd second Cape May.

As the last post said it depends on what your plans are. We have been to all the character breakfasts and find 1900pf(even on xmas day 07) to be the best quality food and good atmosphere. Love the omelette station and the lobster eggs benedict were very yummy. For non-character breakfast, we love Spoodles for nice change from buffet. Good choices and very relaxing. 2nd would be Boma breakfast, also has some interesting additions, but it is a buffet.
Connears

We always eat breakfast at The Kona Cafe on the last morning of our trip. Food is always delicious and the coffee-addicts in our family say their pressed pot can't be beat. We also love the Poly, so just being there puts smiles on all of our faces :goodvibes

I would say that it depends on your plans for your last day. Are you planning to do a park? If so, pick the character breakfast at that park, and book it for before the park opens -- that way, after you eat, you'll be right in the park and ready to go to squeeze your last bit of fun out of your last day. We always spend our last day in MK and so always do the Crystal Palace breakfast (which also has great food and the terrific Pooh characters). If you aren't doing a park, then I'd second Cape May.

My thinking exactly, last day, don't miss any magic, book breakfast close to where you plan on spending those last hours before having to leave. :thumbsup2

O'hana. We went there last time, and i loved it. the bacon was crispy, and all the waffles were shaped like mickeys:rotfl2:

Crystal Palace is our tradition.I love the veggie egg fritata:lovestruc .DD loves the POOH AND TIGGER waffles and lots of luvable characters.DH loves the atmosphere with a castle view.For us it's always magical.:wizard:

Not flooded with characters, but by far one of the most exciting (and best tasting) breakfasts I've had in Disney World. The breakfast is never ending, brought to you on a 'lazy susan' and the kids will have loads of fun becuase it's loud and rowdy. Definitely a great start to the morning.

I've heard lots of good things about Kona, Cape May and 1900 Park Fare for breakfast. What time do they starting serving? Is there a general time for breakfasts to start or does it depend on each place?
thanks-

had a great breakfast this past year at the Grand Floridian Cafe. we usually go to Kona once a trip for breakfast, but we may have to switch loyalties - especially since we often have to wait at least 20 minutes to be seated at Kona. GF Cafe atmosphere was bright and cheery, and more relaxed than Kona, maybe because they have more seating available (we also went near the end of breakfast, around 11am, so there were fewer people there to begin with).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter