Best breakfast-Not Buffet

Go to Kona Cafe with SO. One person orders Tonga Toast and the other orders Macadamia Nut Pancakes. Cut the stack of pancakes in half and the toast in half. Swap half the toast/pancakes with SO. You'll probably get type 2 diabetes from this one meal alone, but it's so worth it.

Kona was very good, but really want to try Trattoria al Forno because the menu looks really good.

Absolutely love Kona for breakfast. The pineapple Macadamia Nut pancakes are my favorite. :cloud9:

Kona is my favorite breakfast in WDW. Didn't get to go this past trip a few weeks ago, but I made sure to get an ADR for my solo trip in Feb. I just LOVE the macadamia nut pineapple pancakes! I also love the Kona presspot coffee there as well.

Grand Floridian Café was another favorite of mine, but I am not sure what happened with the menu for breakfast there. The menu on Disneys website is totally different.. no French toast, no mickey waffle, no seasonal pancakes. I hope I am wrong, but does anyone know if they changed this whole menu?

Fresh Mediterranean Market at Dolphin. They have a tiny buffet, eggs made to order, wafels made to order, a juice bar and a menu. We loved it last time we stayed at Swan and it is now the only place on property we will go to if we want a full sit down breakfast.

Another vote for Kona! This is the only non-buffet TS breakfast that we've had at Disney. The macadamia pineapple pancakes were excellent! The portion was so large that I had enough left over for breakfast the next morning, too.

When we stay at a monorail resort we go to Kona. But if we are at any other resort we always have a car and drive to Olivia's at OKW. For us it's one of those hidden gems. And while we certainly agree with all the votes for Tonga Toast and the macadamia nut pancakes, we think the Banana bread French toast is as good or even better than those two offerings. And it is usually so much quieter and peaceful over at OKW. One other thing - check out the counter service downstairs at Poly - Captain Cooks. For exactly half the price, you can get the same Tonga toast, just without the strawberry compote. And the bounty platter and breakfast burrito are also very good.

Go to Kona Cafe with SO. One person orders Tonga Toast and the other orders Macadamia Nut Pancakes. Cut the stack of pancakes in half and the toast in half. Swap half the toast/pancakes with SO. You'll probably get type 2 diabetes from this one meal alone, but it's so worth it.

This!! :)

Olivia's at Old Key West is one of my faves. But I really love the Wave. Granted they do have a small buffet that is excellent, but so is there full off menu ordering. I am not the biggest Kona fan, but that's only because most of their menu is geared towards sweeter entrees and that's not my thing. If you change your mind about buffets, I highly recommend Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Another vote for Kona. It's always a must-do for us. We also love The Wave. A hidden gem for us is also Las Ventanas at Coronado Springs. Lastly, if it's on a Sunday, Raglan Road's brunch is pretty great too (starts at 10).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter