• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Breakfast (no characters)

I very much like breakfast both at Cape May Buffet and Crystal Palace, although I know these are character breakfasts. I used to love Donald's Breakfastosaurus for the antics, but haven't tried it at Tusker House.

Kona and Cape May Cafe. I know Cape May is characters, but I think the food is outstanding and its the most low key character breakfast I have been to. Very nice atmosphere, I always notice a lot of adult diners in there that are clearly there for the food and not the characters. I don't ever see that at the other character meals!

For our upcoming trip we have the Grand Floridian Cafe, Kona and Kouzzina booked for breakfast :banana:

Grand Floridian Cafe, with Kona Cafe a fairly close second, but still second. Boma if you want a buffet.

Boma #1...wonderful breakfast buffet, awesome juice and superb coffee.

Kona Cafe #2...Big Kahuna is a great breakfast platter, also superb coffee

And no characters at either place...mostly adults, quiet & relaxing breakfast places. :thumbsup2

Kona Kona Kona!! :thumbsup2

Love the Tonga Toast & Macadamian Pancakes...oh the the Pressed Pot Coffee..YUM!

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0384.jpg

Kona Cafe and the Wave.

i wouldn't go to Chef Mickeys or Tusker House unless you were really into seeing characters. Both IMO are REALLY loud, and I thought the buffets were mediocre.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter