Best breakfast in Disney?

since you are on DxDP, if you aren't already doing CRT, then that is a must! For food quality only, Kona or Boma...but Chef Mickey's is always a good bet too.

Princess breakfast in Norway was outstanding - the food was unique and had some more upscale items. And the ambiance, etc. Does anyone know do they have Doc McStuffins and/or Sofia the First at the Hollywood & Vine character meals yet??? I heard something about that but haven't seen info online. We go next month and those are my DD's fave shows now.

are Trails End buffeteria and Olivia's at Old Key West.

Trails End has a great buffet but no characters. They do have Mickey waffles and tons of great food!

Olivia's is an often overlooked restaruant that has unique selections and their seafood omlet if to DIE for!

my two cents!

Kona Cafe!! Love the tonga toast and French press Kona coffee! DH also loves the milkshakes for breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe. He says that is his vacation splurge!

Tusker House at AK. As long as you can get a pre park opening reservation. If the park opens at 9am, try to get the 8:05am spot. It's not easy to get anymore though.

Our favs - are:wave2:
Grand Floridian Cafe - for its varied menu, relaxing and laid back atmosphere - not wall to wall people and loud noise - and lovely view of the hotel grounds - and last but not least - the "Grand Mimosa".
065-1.jpg

Kona Cafe - wonderful coffee and a couple of unusual breakfast options _ but it is usually noisy because of its open location (think food court-like but with reservation seating) I would recommend the Samoan (? spelling ?)
012.jpg

And like PPs have said - room service (if you're staying at one of the hotels that offers it) can't be beat - pixiedust:
089.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter