Best Breakfast at Walt Disney World????

I have a breakfast questions I need some help with. One of my husband's favorite foods in Disney is the breakfast potatoes at Crystal Palace. He wants to eat there on our upcoming trip and my kids want to eat at Chef Mickey's. We've been to both, but I can't remember if the potatoes offered at Crystal Palace are also offered at Chef Mickey's. I can only book one of the two so I am trying to please my husband and the kids. Does anyone have an answer to my potato question????

I have a breakfast questions I need some help with. One of my husband's favorite foods in Disney is the breakfast potatoes at Crystal Palace. He wants to eat there on our upcoming trip and my kids want to eat at Chef Mickey's. We've been to both, but I can't remember if the potatoes offered at Crystal Palace are also offered at Chef Mickey's. I can only book one of the two so I am trying to please my husband and the kids. Does anyone have an answer to my potato question????

Crystal Palace is a must for us and I also love the potatoes (in fact, we love the whole breakfast). We will be having breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our next trip as well as Crystal Palace. From what I have read, it is not rated as good as CP - we'll see!!!:goodvibes

I agree!!! IMO, much better than 1900 Park Fare! By the way, breakfast at CP is much better than dinner.

I second that! I've had dinner at CP twice and I didn't care for it either time. However, I've had Breakfast at CP 2 or 3 times a trip for probably 9 or 10 trips in a row. DH wanted to try something different the last 2 trips and so we went to 1900 Park Fare. It's good there, but not great. The bread pudding at Park Fare delicious, but I enjoy the breakfast lasagna and the french toast puffs so much more at CP. Next trip we will definitely be switching back to CP.

Let me also throw in another vote for Kona! We went there for the first time in August and we loved it! This is now a must do for us every trip!

I admit I've never dined at Boma, so I've very intrigued! But I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned OHana! It's a simple meal (but abundant), but omg, it's delicious-I don't know what the CP potatoes are like, but we still talk about the OHana potatoes at least once a week. They are to die for!!! It's not a buffet, so it's a more low-key experience, and so a nice balance to the other character breakfasts. My fav buffet would also be Tusker House... the shear variety of choices is astounding and everything we tried was delicious!

Getting to the parks before they open sounds cool, but my husband and I really do enjoy sleeping in until at least 10am, so we would want breakfast ressies for later in the day.

Where is a great place to go, where it will still be good at the latest possible ressie time (10:30-11am)?

Boma sounds delicious, Crystal Palace sounds lovely, but we did both of these last year for dinner and we might like to try something new.

I'm getting that Cape May or Chef Mickey's is the place to go? How come no votes for 1900 PF? Is it just that bad?

I need help!! f:confused3

I've done both 1900 PF and Cape May. While the food was good at 1900 and the Hatter is a hoot as you suspected, I think Cape May wins hands down. 1900 tends to be a little crowded due to a much smaller space than CApe May. While there is good character interaction at Cape MAy it seems to be much more relaxing and certainly feels less crowded.

We do late breakfasts as well some times and find CM to be the best for that purpose. Its usually our must do ADR for our first breakfast.

Having said that, we have yet to try BOma. Food looks great but just haven't made it yet. Its on our list for next trip.

Best breakfast is Kona Cafe:lovestruc The macadamia pancakes and the Samoan eggs are to die for!!

Worst breakfast we ever had was the skillet at WCC-blech! :(

Seconding the suggestion of the Grand Floridian Cafe. My father declared their lobster eggs benedict the best breakfast he had ever had. We also really enjoyed 1900 Park Fare; the character interaction was tops!

In my opinion you can't miss Cape May Cafe at BC. It is my absolute favorite by far! The atmosphere is fantastic bc of characters as well as the set up is nice and kinda spread out so it is relaxing and not crazy. Also the food is brought out fresh continuously and the staff is top notch everytime!

After all the great things I have heard about Kona for breakfast (and getting a look at the Tonga Toast), I just changed one of my breakfast meals to Kona!!! We've been for dinner (not my favorite), but I can't wait to try breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter