• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Botanical Gardens in USA?

Freesia

Mouseketeer
I can't find any rankings of Botanical Gardens on the net....so which ones have you gone to and were they fabulous?

Hi Freesia, and Welcome! :flower3:

I haven't been able to find a ranking either, although I did find a listing of botanical gardens. It includes gardens outside of the US also, including the Royal Botanical Gardens here in Hamilton, where I live. :)

Have you been fortunate enough to visit many botanical gardens? BTW, I love your username! :)

~Botanical Gardens & Arboreta~

If you're visiting Southeastern Wisconsin, Boerner Botanical Gardens is great. It's located inside a city park, so there are other things to do there too, like picnic, golf, walking.

I like to go later in the summer when more is blooming.

Although not a botanical garden, the flowers at the Milwaukee County Zoo are great. They've expanded their beds this year, and they're quite extensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter