Best Birthday ever

Dinohood

Mouseketeer
Just got back from universal studios hollywood. Left lancaster at 7 in the morning got to the park at 9 right when it opened. Went on both rides in harry potter land it was a five minute wait for the kiddie coster it was good so happy I did not wait more then 10 minutes for it. Has for the FJ ride it was down so the line was turned into a big tour line yay loved it. Spent money on myself by the end of the day I was a little bit broke but happy. I tried to take part in the walking dead walkthrough could not make it past one zombie the first zombie popped out I know then can not touch you but still I was scared and felt trapped against a wall a worker was telling me sir you are ok, two things wrong with this one I'm not dude and two I felt like I should not run by the zombie, because when I did i fell some how and the worker told me to get up in way that sounding like hurry or you might die. After that I found another work and said I needed an exit. So long story short got out of the maze of scary fun, bought a drink to feel better and clam down. Had dinner at the three broomsticks it was great butter beer was good I got the none frozen one the form top was to sweet for me but still loved it. Left the park at 5 since it was only opened in till six, picked up my packages which was easy and then put them in the car to see what city walk had. Brought peppermint toads, a chocolate frog and exploding bon bons, wanted to by shock o choc but they were sold out. The toads taste like a girl scout then mint cookie, My card in the chocolate frog was hufflepuff happy about that since I'm hufflepuff plan on turning the solid chocolate into cookies might throw in some of the toads in the mix for fun. The bon bons I thought the white chocolate taste like nothing nope it is pineapple flavor I love them not to sweet and the pop rocks inside make me happy. The next day my knee was and still is hurting my right knee has five marks on it and my left only one from the fall from the zombie maze down't know what I hit besides the floor to get five marks which are a pretty color right now. To wrap up this trip report things I wish I did buy shock o choc earning in the day not do the zombie maze and did more spells and had more time in the park to see the castle at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter