• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best beach

mommary

DIS Veteran
Can anyone offer suggestions for the best beach to view the fireworks?
We will be dinning at the Grand Floridian and would like to hang out after dinner and watch wishes either there or the Poly. Do they pipe in the music?
Thanks in advance

I'd go with either one. They're not that far apart. If one is unsuitable, you can walk to the other mid-fireworks. They do pipe in music at the Poly, but the sound system isn't great. I don't know about GF.

I like the Poly, as you get the most "front-on" view. Contemporary and GF have "side" views of the castle that don't FULLY represent Wishes to me (I know...I'm weird!).

I can hear the music at the Poly across the water--have never noticed that they pipe it in, though I've heard reports that they do...

Also - don't forget about the water pagent! Always nice to watch from the beach.

We watched Wishes from the Poly beach one night in May. It's directly across from the MK and we could hear the music coming from the bushes near the beach. They also pipe the music in at 'Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter