Best bathing suit

OnourwaytoWDW

<font color=red>Come on... Ratt was not even NEAR
OK ladies, help me find a good brand of bathing suit.
I'm a busty gal, so skimpy shoulder straps are out. Any certain brands you favor more?
I need something good for the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon :goodvibes

Lands End has bathing suits that you can order with customized bra types and sizes. Check out their web site or order a catalog.

I ordered two from them last year and they worked out great, really good quality. They run a tad small, so I had to order a size bigger than I normally would.

I second the Lands End suits. They are pricey but well worth it!!!
Also try QVC...they have a line of swimwear the is done by body issues like tummies, thingh slimmers, and for the big busted gals.:thumbsup2

LL Bean also makes a nice selection of suits for busty women. I have several of them and really like them a lot. We have a lake house so my suits see lots of use and I find they last really well too.

Lands End is great. If you have a Sears nearby it's easy to return unwanted items, too. I also love LL Bean but will only order from them if there's NO WAY I'll have to return something. Bathing suits don't fit that particular criteria with my weird body!

This is a brand that i find at Macy's or Nodstroms. They are sold by bust size and bikinis are sold separately. I am busty myself at 38DD and these are all i wear, a little pricey but great quality.

I agree the Land's End suits rock. I got my first one last year. It was way more than I normally spend on a swim suit but I loved it and it held up very well. It did fade a bit but we were at the pool nearly 5 days a week. But it didn't stretch out or get all pilly on the butt area from sitting on the side of the pool :thumbsup2 I liked it so much that I started looking at the end of the season and got another top to go with it (it was a full coverage tankini). And I've already bought another one for this season so now I'll have two I can alternate.

Jantzen suits are my favorite, but pricey. I also have some nice ones from Newport-news.com .

Try your local Marshalls or TJ Maxx. I just bought a Miracle suit there for only $29.99. I tried it on, and it sucked in my postpartum belly so good that I knew there was no way anything else would cut it. And it has really good bra cups that hold you up where you should be. lol You might be able to get one on ebay as well. Good luck!

I just got a two piece swimsuit from QVC I think its called fitsuit?? It is awesome. When it came I couldn't wait to try it on and it did not disappoint. I got the one that is supposed to slim your waist. I am larger on top double D and it has a full bra underneath there. Awesome support for a swimsuit. It is two piece but looks like one and I just love it. It wasn't budget though at $90 bucks with shipping. I did get it on five easy payment of $18 bucks or so to ease the pain.

Try your local Marshalls or TJ Maxx. I just bought a Miracle suit there for only $29.99. I tried it on, and it sucked in my postpartum belly so good that I knew there was no way anything else would cut it. And it has really good bra cups that hold you up where you should be. lol You might be able to get one on ebay as well. Good luck!

Wow $29.99 for a Miracle suit. You got a great find!!!!

I second the Miracle suit, it makes you look 10 pound thinner :banana:

I live in my Miracle suits all summer. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: It is the swimsuit that I always reach for....I literally wear them out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter