Best Bar In Downtown Disney?

rngclick

Mouseketeer
Looking for a nice place to enjoy adult beverages on an August night in Downtown Disney. Where should we go?

My Husband and I enjoyed Raglan Road. If feels like a real bar. Good size bar, Beautiful wood detail all around. Good fish and chips too. We checked out Bongo's Cuban Cafe, but it had a smell going on in there, I guess from all of the latin food? Cheers!:)

We like House of Blues. They also have yummy apps & you can use a restaurant.com GC there too!

Looking for a nice place to enjoy adult beverages on an August night in Downtown Disney. Where should we go?

1) Depends upon what you want . . .
. . . lots of noise - House of Blues or Planet Hollywood
. . . ethnic - Bongos
. . . entertainment and ethnic - Raglan Road
. . . quiet and scenic - Capt Jack's
. . . different and noisy - T-Rex or Rainforest
2) For drinks, snacks and conversation, we recommend Capt Jack's. *

* Good for drinks and munchies, but sub-par entrées.

We like T-Rex and Rainforest but they are loud. We do go to them both a couple times each trip. Paradiso has a singer playing a guitar so is not quiet but not loud like the others. This is our last nite place (I don't know why). We like the food at all these places.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong but I THINK you can get a margarita outside in DTD is just walk around w/ it from place to place. There is a bar w/ an ice theme in it, anyone know the name of that one? Sorry not so much help.

You can get a margarita from the stand by Capt Jacks. I didn't like it. Too sour! You can also get a drink to-go anyplace in DTD. As you can anyplace that serves in WDW. The bar at T-rex has an ice theme. It is really:rotfl: cool!

Hope I'm not highjacking here....

But can you also add which of these stay open late?

We're doing the 9 pm La Nouba on a Wednesday in October and wondered if any place to have a beverage would be open afterwards

Thanks!

Not DtD (but just a boat ride away!), but both POR and POFQ have bars with GREAT atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter