best bag to take into park

azureskies

Mouseketeer
What is your favorite bag to take into the park? I will want to carry water bottles, sunscreen, phones, snacks, wipes, ...

use a light weight backpack with a dew pockets. ist's not too heavy. We can separate items so we are not searching through everything whenever we need someting. And there are usually two bottle holders.

I have always found my Vera Bradley backpack purses to be easy to carry and hold plenty of essentials. It fits in many of the pockets rides have for your bags and in some cases I simply loop the strap around my foot so it won't fly out.

I love my Baggallini Messenger Bag. It's lightweight, very roomy, lots of pockets, and waterproof. I use it on every trip and it still looks brand new. Perfect for rides, fits great in the pouches or you can slide it around and wear it on your chest.

My Vera Bradley Disney print backpack. Holds everything I need and had pockets on the outside for water or small umbrellas. Will be using it next week!!!

:thanks: I decided to buy a Vera Bradley Hipster Bag. This will be my first Vera Bradley bag. My friend told me I will no longer buy anything else.

What is your favorite bag to take into the park? I will want to carry water bottles, sunscreen, phones, snacks, wipes, ...

The best bag to take into the park is the one that you can carry all day without having to say "honey this is getting heavy, can you carry it for awhile" and then never offer to take it back.

:thumbsup2

I'm going with this Dakine bag in Lattice Floral. I want something small but easily organized that can take a beating so this is perfect for me. Good luck finding your favorite bag!

I love my Baggallini Messenger Bag. It's lightweight, very roomy, lots of pockets, and waterproof. I use it on every trip and it still looks brand new. Perfect for rides, fits great in the pouches or you can slide it around and wear it on your chest.

That's the bag I use too. It's perfect. I got it in black so that DH will carry it too and it doesn't feel like he's carrying a purse. :)

Does a water-bottle fit in the Baggalinni? Or even two water bottles?

I know Universal don't' let back-packs on rides, and they have to go in lockers. Would this bag need to go in a locker, or would it be ok at US and IOA?

You could fit two of the smaller water bottles inside the bag. Plus there's a pocket on the outside of the bag for a water bottle.

I can't answer about Universal. It's definitely smaller than a backpack and I usually just swing it around to the front of me for a ride (or put it under the seat if that's possible).

:thanks: I decided to buy a Vera Bradley Hipster Bag. This will be my first Vera Bradley bag. My friend told me I will no longer buy anything else.

I love Vera!! I never carry anything else now! So comfortable, accomodating, and in such pretty patterns! I have the Vera Bradley Mini-Hipster in Heather print for my trip next month!

I used Vera crossbody bags-one of the small ones- and by mid week my shoulder hurt from constantly having the strap be on my shoulder, so from now on its as fanny pack for me!

I just got a VB diaper backpack. I used to use a small cross body bag, but it made my shoulders and neck hurt.

I use a Vera Bradley Messenger Bag. I wear it cross body. But I sort of keep it on the front so I can easily get things in and out.

It is the best. It has the zipper at the back for my cell, two side pockets for the antibacterial gel, then it has two little pockets inside the flap that you can get to without unclipping. Then the interior is roomy, has two other little pockets, a wallet clip. At the same time it's as light as a feather, it's only as heavy as what you put in it. And the strap is so comfortable, it doesn't cut into you. I try to carry as little as possible, but at the same time I love having the extra room if I need it, it's amazing the stuff we have jammed in there by the end of a park day. Then I wash it after the trip, lay it flat to dry, and it's as good as new. Love it! :lovestruc

I use an Under Armour string bag like the one below. The extra thing cords make it much more comfortable than the cheaper variety. It has a zipper pouch in the front to easily access frequently used things. The main compartment is large enough for most of the things we carry on a regular basis.

A "real" bag with multiple compartments would be nice to keep certain things separated but this thing has definitely done the trick the last few trips.

Drawstring_Bag1.jpg

If you don't have a ton to carry I would suggest the eBags Terrace Mini Bag! I only bring hand lotion, chapstick, some emergency ponchos, handheld misting fans and my iPhone, and they all fit wonderfully into the bag. It's super light weight and very comfortable to wear. My husband and I have started collecting pins and we just attach them to the strap on the bag and it looks super cute!

I've discovered the Overland Donner bag, thanks to someone here at some time in the last couple of years. It's perfect for carrying a fair amount of stuff(camera and other things you might need for a younger person) and has tons of pockets in the right places. It's crossbody as well, and had expanding pockets on the side for water bottles. This is my perfect park bag.

I got one in burnt orange last year, looks like they've got more 'regular' colors now.

http://www.zappos.com/overland-equipment-donner-black-dusty-blue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter