Best Attractions For....

Eeyore3101

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
My SIL is thinking of taking her kids to Disney in the spring of 2008. She'll be attending a conference there and has decided that by then the boys (twins) will be old enough to go and really enjoy it. Her and her husband could use some advice on which attractions/shows are a must for a pair of 4.5 year olds. So, if you could, please list your fave. from each park that you think is best for this age group. Thanks a bunch! :)

Hi Everyone,
My SIL is thinking of taking her kids to Disney in the spring of 2008. She'll be attending a conference there and has decided that by then the boys (twins) will be old enough to go and really enjoy it. Her and her husband could use some advice on which attractions/shows are a must for a pair of 4.5 year olds. So, if you could, please list your fave. from each park that you think is best for this age group. Thanks a bunch! :)

I would try the new laugh floor comedy club (Monster's Inc.). The Festival of the Lion King Show at AK would also be great.

Perhaps us "disboarders" with younger children can help you better than I because my 2 sons are teenagers now. I would definitely try to get them lots of character interaction.

Magic Kingdom

Dumbo

Peter Pans Flight

Anything in Fantsyland

Mickeys Toontown Fair

Goofys Barnstormer

MGM

Play House Disney Live

Animal Kingdom

Tricertaurous Spin

Camp Minnie Mickey

Epcot

Figment

Soarin

Nemo

Turtle Talk

There are many more but since i am older there I really dont know since my first trip to WDW was when I was 13 and i'm 13 now

Hi Everyone,
Well, everything! At 4 year old my kids rode everything except Rockin' Roller Coaster at MGM and Mission Space at Epcot, only because they weren't tall enough. My oldest did not like Dinosaur at AK when she was little and my niece did not like Stich last year when she was 4. Other than that, they rode pretty much everything. When my DD2 was 4 she rode Tower of Terror and it was her favorite ride of the whole trip and still is her favorite ride. My DD3 has just turned 5 and she can't wait until next week because she said she is riding everything this time. So, I would tell them not to close themselves off to too many things. They will pretty much be able to do most of the parks. Hope this info helps.

Thanks everyone for your help! I will be sending this info. along to my SIL. It's nice to know that at 4 they will be able to do most things, they are little dare devils, I think it's their mom who will be more nervous to ride some things!! I've offered to go along and be an extra helper, but so far no bites!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter