Best April Fools..Part 5..The Continuation a 2fer updated 5/10/08!!w/pics

Well GaNG I really intended to type an update this afternoon then my cuz called and I went and played golf...fell in a creek....dont laugh to hard...and now im just plain worn out...so it will have to wait till tomorrow...

have a great night...

Disneydad!!!!

:cool2:

hey dd, check out my new Pretrip, i am pulling a card from your book and suprising DW with a trip this christmas

link in siggy
:rolleyes1

shamless plug:cutie:

you fell in a creek???? well, get up and dry yourself up, young man!!! and resume!!! whislt you wirte, have a manhattan on Nebo!!! \

Well I hope you went down swinging when you did your tumble into the creek ;) Hope you had a good holiday and some creek-free golfing :thumbsup2

Ok Patrick, where the heck are you? Am I going to have to go down to the liquor store and check all the bottles of whiskey to see if your face is on one of them?:lmao:

Happy 4th....

Yep Im Alive!!

See Ya

Disneydad

:cool1:

and to my Canadian Friends..happy Canada Day 2 days late :goodvibes

:3dglasses

wooohooo, so I started a new trippie and I decided to settle in and read some of my old faves while I had today off from work and I am glad there is one from you..One I can keep up with (selfish of me I know lol) . Can you believe its been a year since our last ones started? Where does the time go???

Hey all./..Life has gotten in the way of my DISing...

miss it though maybe ill get bqacvk to it sometime soon...

see ya gang

Disneydad

:thumbsup2

Hey DDad... Been a While Dude..
TFW has moved to Bigger and Better Threads... and I Dedicated a line and brought your name up in my TR..(and Roz made her appearance again) which is really 2 TR's But that's a LONG STORY..

Hope you and the family are all alright.. Did you leg ever heal right after I SHOT YOU IN THE KNEE :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter