• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best App's to use in the park

MelissaMakesCakes

Earning My Ears
I put on my iphone the touringplans lines app and the my disney experience app? WHich one is better for use in the park- to check wait times and fast pass return times and maybe use a map?

The My Disney Experience app will have Wait Times and FastPass Returns Times direct from Disney.

I like them both and found them both reliable. I will say the My Experience app seemed to drain my battery very quickly(I think because you need to have location services turned on to get the full use of this application and it is constantly trying to figure out where you are in the park). This did not happen as quickly with lines app but it is a bit of a drainer. So, have a back up battery option if you use either because your battery will not last a full day.

I like them both and found them both reliable. I will say the My Experience app seemed to drain my battery very quickly(I think because you need to have location services turned on to get the full use of this application and it is constantly trying to figure out where you are in the park). This did not happen as quickly with lines app but it is a bit of a drainer. So, have a back up battery option if you use either because your battery will not last a full day.

good to know. thanks.

I used Disney Mobile Magic when I was there in 2011. It was the "official" Disney app at that time and I think it is still available. I found the wait times to be very accurate and, after checking out My Disney Experience, it appears easier to navigate.

Contacts for Disney World

I used it several times for direct numbers! Worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter