• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best App for Wait times?

kcmickey

Mouseketeer
I've got MyDisneyExperience and Touring Plans apps on my iphone. Just wondering if anyone felt one is more accurate over the other? I used the Touring Plans one last fall and didn't really feel it was very accurate, but I also understand it just may not always be spot on, or any for that matter. Just curious to see if anyone has a favorite :) Thanks!

I like touring plans the best... Seemed pretty accurate my last trip. I've also used undercover tourist but I can't remember if it just used posted time or actual.

The official MyDisneyExperience APP has all the current, actual wait times. You can't get more accurate than that.

The official MyDisneyExperience APP has all the current, actual wait times. You can't get more accurate than that.

That's what I recommend too. One main reason is it's free, and I'm not convinced that Lines is more accurate--which I would need to be if TP wants my money.

When we were there in Nov/Dec I used Lines and Magic Guide (blue with a shadow of the castle on it). I loved both. Lines was more accurate for wait times but I switched back and forth between the two bc magic guide has awesome maps!

When we were there in Nov/Dec I used Lines and Magic Guide (blue with a shadow of the castle on it). I loved both. Lines was more accurate for wait times but I switched back and forth between the two bc magic guide has awesome maps!

I have not been to WDW since 2009, but I've loaded up several apps to try on our upcoming trip in June. I agree about the maps in the Magic Guide. I also like how the maps are integrated with wait times and attraction/restaurant information, with the wait times appearing right on the maps. If those are as accurate as any of the others I could see myself using Magic Guide more than any others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter