• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best App for Disney World ride wait times?

Agree - we used MDE during Spring Break - the only time it was off was when the standby times were actually about 10 minutes shorter.

Agreed. It gives the same wait times that you see posted at the rides themselves, and while I realize those aren't always accurate, the only other way to get wait times is from users, and in that scenario, you'd have to trust that the users are accurately keeping track of when they get in the line and when they get on the ride.

MDE is okay but I noticed lots of bugs in April. Sometimes it wouldn't refresh the times unless I killed the app and re-opened it. Sometimes it listed ride wait as a "*" (star) and you don't know what that means, sometimes it meant ride was closed, sometimes ride was not closed. One MK day, it was listing every ride as "closed" for a few hours. MY favorite was on this Epcot day, MDE app was also helpfully showing us wait times in HS, I supposed just in case we felt like hopping over to HS...

IMG_0564.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter