best and worst times to visit

drgalyen

Mouseketeer
Okay, I've been looking for hours...I read a post within the last week that had a link with a scale of the best and worst times to visit Disneyland. I remember that 4th of July was extremely high- worst. Can anyone help me? :confused3
I'm having to change my original dates because Pirates and IASW will be down.
Thank you!!
::MinnieMo

What ever the crowds, myt advice, go when they open, go when they open, go when they open. and Have a plan for the first 3 or 4 things you want to see. You will save hours.

Fourth of July is usually busiest, and the week between Christmas and New years (all those california bowl games and kids on vacation)

The good news is the parks stay open late every night in the summer, usually 12 or 1 am, or they used to when I worked there. Summer days can be warm, but the heat does NOT rival Florida and the humidity is much much lower.

::MinnieMo

Whatever you do do not go during christmas break. we made that mistake last year and unless you like 90 minute lines, and the feeling of being in a herd, stay away from this week. We also had to rearrange our schedule because of Pirates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter