Best and worst attraction music

centurythree

DIS Veteran
I'm curious: what Disney attractions, past or present, had the best and worst music?

My vote for worst goes to Dreamflight, just for the obnoxiously arrogant lyrics. (I'm sorry, Dreamflight really wasn't "the most wonderful flight of my life," nor was it "my best chance for a passport to dreams old and new.")

My vote for best goes to Horizons.

What about everyone else?

I love, love, love the Splash Mountain Attraction Music! It's so catchy!!!

Worst would have to be It's A Small World (room after room after room).

I love, love, love the Splash Mountain Attraction Music! It's so catchy!!!

Worst would have to be It's A Small World (room after room after room).

That's my vote too!!
If I'm having a bad day, I sing ZIP A DEE DOO DAH and it helps me get through the day.:dancer:

I really have to agree with Splash Mountain as well. It's three songs in one, very catchy and entertaining. But there are SOOO many great songs as part of WDW attractions, if I thought about it long enough, I'm sure I'd change my mind 18 times.

Energy (You Make The World Go 'Round) has to be my vote for worst. It's so funny how intense it is. I mean, I get it, energy is important, but the song is just strange. I don't think it's the right TYPE of song for what they're trying to get across. Eneerrrgyyyyyyyy!! It's sounds like a lamenting love song but it's about energy. Not good. The other song from UOE, I like. Still about energy but upbeat and catchy.

Energy (You Make The World Go 'Round) has to be my vote for worst. It's so funny how intense it is. I mean, I get it, energy is important, but the song is just strange. I don't think it's the right TYPE of song for what they're trying to get across. Eneerrrgyyyyyyyy!! It's sounds like a lamenting love song but it's about energy. Not good. The other song from UOE, I like. Still about energy but upbeat and catchy.

:lmao: It really does sound like a love song! I actually like the song, but it still cracks me up, especially the last line with the swelling music behind it:

"Eneerrrgyyyyyyyy!! You are profound! You make the world go round and round . . . you make the world go round." That last line gets repeated a few times, each time progressively softer and more lovey-dovey.

Many here might not know that those two songs ("Energy, You Make the World Go 'Round" and "Energy/Universe of Energy Theme" were from the ORIGINAL version of UoE and are not used in the newer/current attraction, Ellen's Energy Adventure.

Many here might not know that those two songs ("Energy, You Make the World Go 'Round" and "Energy/Universe of Energy Theme" were from the ORIGINAL version of UoE and are not featured IN the newer/current attraction with Ellen.

Very true. There's a reference to the first song in the current Universe of Energy, but neither song is played.

Same thing with Dreamflight and Horizons--in both cases, the rides and music are long gone from the parks.

Splash Mountain and It's a Small World are still around and going strong.

Not sure that Sonny Eclipse from Cosmic Ray's counts as an attraction, but I sure like his show.

Everytime I hear Country Bear Jamboree on Mouseworldradio, I change to another channel....I dont know, the songs from that just bug me........my fave has to be Splash Mountain's "How Do You Do" song:)

Best attraction music: "It's a Small World"
Worst attraction music: "It's a Small World"

I've always had a love/hate thing for this soundtrack.

Best would be Soarin or Splash Mountain. I also love the star tunnel music from Space Mountain.

Worst would be Carousel of Progress.

Best: Soarin'
Honorable Mention: Space Mountain (especially Star Tunnel)

Worst: Country Bear Jamboree (Ughhh!!)

Best-Splash Mtn, Rockin' Rollercoaster, Soarin

Worst-It's a small world over and over and over and over.........

Best would be Soarin or Splash Mountain. I also love the star tunnel music from Space Mountain.

Worst would be Carousel of Progress.

They must have changed the music since I last rode Space Mountain. The last time I was there, they were playing music by Esquivel. I asked a CM why they were playing music from 1963 in the "Land of Tomorrow", and he had no idea. . . . :confused3

Best ever - One Little Spark from the original Journey Into Imagination

Worst - It's a Small World. Just because I can't get it out of my head for days after hearing it.

I have too many bests... The old Imagination music is probably tops for me but I also love the space mountian music.. the area music around the Wonders of Life pavilion is fantastic imo, I could listen to it all day. The old music from space ship earth I just adored :D

My worst is the Its A Bug's Life music while you are waiting in the tree and it just sounds like nasty nasty bugs humming and stuff... UGHS>.. I can't stand it!! Runner up for worst is Country Bears :D

I have to vote Small World for my favorite just because I love to whistle the sound track while waiting in line. It helps to get the song stuck in the heads of everyone around me- especially the dads who are lugging around strollers and backpacks and already don't want to be on the ride in the first place. I know it's cruel... I'm also a favorite of those mentioned before plus, what about Pirates of the Carribbean?

My vote for worst has to be omitted. I don't think there's one I just don't like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter