Best and Cheapest place for Trading Pins

vikingsfankt

Earning My Ears
Where is the best place to look for trading pins. I heard about this on the boards and would like to get my girls interested in this when we are there. Is it best to wait and buy them there or get them before we go? Also where to look?:confused:

Disney shopping was having a sale last week I think, they might still be on sale there. Or I know some people list groups of them on ebay for pretty cheap if you are just looking for some to trade.

Thanks I will keep watching those places. I had been watching ebay but sometime new is cheaper than ebay and I wasn't really sure.

DD will be pin trading for the first time this Sept. I bought her lanyard at the Disney Store on sale. I bought her 25 pins from mousepinsonline dot com. Someone from The DIS recommended them. It is a grab bag where it comes out to $1.75 per pin. I received the pins & am very happy with the ones I received. I highly recommend them! :thumbsup2

Good luck!

How old are your girls...if they are on the younger side, I'd get some before you go, so they can "practice" trading with each other, and understand that if they decide to keep one, it's one less they dont get to trade....

Have fun!

I was coming to post this same question. Anyone have buyers on ebay they would buy from. Thanks

I purchased 15 pins from mousepinsonline dot com yesterday. It's my first purchase from them (actually first time buying pins not directly from disney stores/parks/outlets) and I'll report back when i receive them. I figured it was roughly $2.15/pin once shipping was included.

I recommend mousepinsonline.com....they are awesome....I just ordered more fromt hem this weekend,

Another vote for mousepinsonline.com. :thumbsup2 I have used them several times and have never had a problem!

We use mousepins too and I also buy in HUGE lots from shells7pak that have been great for trading. They sell smaller lots as well but with a family of 4 that loves to trade I buy the lots of like 200!! LOL Have FUN!!

Another fan of mousepins here too! I have used them for 2 trips so far and have never had a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter