Best all inclusive for families

Pinkos

Mouseketeer
hey all, looking for some suggestions for a great all inclusive for families. Other then beaches! I know they are great, but looking to see what else is out there that is also good. I'm looking for something with a great kids club for some alone time with hubby, but also an over all great resort with activities that we can enjoy as a family as well .... And go!

I have ... But honestly, I think the prices of Disney cruises are outrageous. I'd rather do something else and do more vacations. Unless I got a deal ... Then I'd b all over it.

For young kids (under 7 or so) I think Dreams Riviera Cancun is perfect. Smaller resort, kids club geared to the younger set.

For any age, Barcelo Maya Palace. Much bigger resort.

If you want a more budget friendly option, Iberostar Tucan was good. The food wasn't nearly as good as Dreams or Barcelo but wasn't horrible. I can't vouch for the kids club since my were teens and didn't participate. This place doesn't have a lot of air conditioned spaces. It was way to hot last August. It has a huge following of regulars. In addition to tripadvisor, there is a facebook group Iberostar Tucan y Quetzal that you could join for more info.

Don't do a Disney cruise. We loved our Disney cruises but our next cruise is booked with Royal Caribbean. They've got some awesome ships and it was quite a bit cheaper than cruising Disney again.
It's funny bc I keep hearing this actually. I like a good vacation, but money is not unlimited and I like to vacation often. So I like hearing of other cheaper ways to vacation. Are the kids club on RC as good?

It's funny bc I keep hearing this actually. I like a good vacation, but money is not unlimited and I like to vacation often. So I like hearing of other cheaper ways to vacation. Are the kids club on RC as good?

We found the kids clubs very comparable between the two and actually felt like there was more to do as a family on RCL.

We love the Dreams/Now Resorts (run by the same company, AMResorts). Last year we stayed at Now Amber in Puerto Vallarta and Now Jade in Cancun. Amazing kids clubs, excellent restaurants, great entertainment staff. Next time we do an all inclusive we'd like to try Dreams Riviera (the one someone mentioned above).

We cruise a lot, and find it the most cost effective way to travel. We love Disney and are Platinum members on them, but we also love several other lines. My daughter liked the programming on Princess best when she was little, and my teen son, prefers the programming on Royal to that on Disney---but we have very much enjoyed our trips on Royal, Disney, Celebrity and Princess (many people like Carnival, we did not, but it may be a good option too).

My kids like Holland America kids club. There are very few kids on board and got special attention.
Now that they are teens, they prefer NCl, then Carnival. Royal Carribean, they feel that the ships are to large to connect with other teens. They enjoyed Disney cruises(10 DCl cruises) but prefer other lines.
We cruise a few times a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter