Best Alcoholic drinks at disney

Jalapeno margarita at La Cava de Tequila in Mexico!

White sangria (BEST I've ever had) at Martha's Vineyard in Beach Club!

Lost on Safari from the Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom!

We discovered the Lava Flow while vacationing in Maui and found that they made them at the Polynesian Resort lounge.

My votes are for the Grand Marnier Slushie from France and the Lapu Lapu at the Poly! Delicious :drinking1

grey goose slushie addict here. i had at least three on our last trip, possibly even four. they're amazing.

I enjoy the Grand Marnier slushie and a glass of champagne in France. A shot of jäger (Germany) sets my mood..just right. ;)

My all-time favorite drink at WDW is the Magical Star. You can find them at many of the restaurants/lounges around the World :wizard: It is sweet but very yummy (if you like sweet drinks.)

I have to say that don't get your hopes up too high for some knock your socks off drinks. My DH and I were finally able to do a serious drink around the world experience at the International Showcase last year. We were both disappointed in most of the drinks we had (some we even found to be undrinkable and my DH rarely throws away adult beverages ;) ) I would highly suggest that you read the menus and get what sounds good to you. We went with some of the most highly recommended drinks and were really disappointed (and much lighter in the wallet by the end of the evening!)

My personal favorite is the jalapeno margarita from Cava del Tequila in Mexico. I ask for it a little spicier than normal and it hits the spot perfectly!

I have to definitely try that one! yum............I saw the short video

How to make a Jalapeño Margarita on youtube, sounds delicious :thumbsup2

al6yi5tjfv3ed8sd.png

My wife really likes the Grey Goose and the Grand Marnier slushes in France (Epcot) and the Yak Attack at AK. I like the Safari Amber (beer) at the AK, and it is also available at the Trading post place between Mexico and Norway in Epcot. My favorite beer at Disney is the Altenmunster Oktoberfest in Germany.

I had a French Kiss during my last visit (in France, of course) and it was so good. It was champagne and something else (sorry I can't remember) and it was SO GOOD. I have yet to try a Grey Goose slush, but seeing as how I no longer drink alcohol, I guess I won't be having one (unless they can make a "virgin" version!).

As mentioned many times before, the Grand Mariner slushie. Expensive, but very good.

A new favorite of mine is the Red Stag Lemonade at the America Pavillion in Epcot. Very good, not too harsh.

I have found the margaritas to be horrible. Maybe we got a bad one or two...but I'll never get one again.

As sad as it may sound, I like Labatt's on tap in Canada. It is very hard to find that on tap in my area, so it is a nice change of pace.

Someone asked about value. Well...if you're looking for the most "bang" for your buck....I'd say the drafts are your best choice.

The drink is called the 19th Green. Green tea vodka with iced tea and a splash of sour!

Another for the Lapu Lapu!!! As seen in my picture....:)

There was a whole big drink thread in the Disney Restaurants board with pictures... but that just made me want to drink all of them!

My wife's favorite was The Dubliner at Raglan Road, but it's no longer on the menu.

I'm pretty happy with rather traditional fare: Long Island Iced Teas, (craft) beer, etc.

I'm seeing a lot of comments recommending the Red Stag Lemonade at the American Pavilion. I thought this was new for F&W last year... but has it since stuck around and become a permanent fixture?

I may actually be able to officially drink around the world instead of "cheating" at the US. (Last time I had some good american Liquor back at the resort which I drank when I got back since I can't stand Bud or Sutter Home.)

My all time favorite is the Kristiansand at Akershus. I ordered one with dinner on our last trip and then another, and well, you get the point. I'm also a fan of the Poly's Lapu Lapu, the margaritas in Mexico, the slushie stand in Morocco.

The funny thing is, I don't drink at home. :lmao:

As mentioned many times before, the Grand Mariner slushie. Expensive, but very good.

A new favorite of mine is the Red Stag Lemonade at the America Pavillion in Epcot. Very good, not too harsh.

I have found the margaritas to be horrible. Maybe we got a bad one or two...but I'll never get one again.

As sad as it may sound, I like Labatt's on tap in Canada. It is very hard to find that on tap in my area, so it is a nice change of pace.

Someone asked about value. Well...if you're looking for the most "bang" for your buck....I'd say the drafts are your best choice.

Just curious if you were drinking those awful premade frozen things at the stands in Mexico or the actual margaritas they make in the La Cava de Tequila....huge difference!

And to answer a previous question, the only budget friendly drinks we have ever gotten at WDW were during happy hour at The Hole in the Wall (at DTD outside Raglan Road...might just be my favorite place in all of WDW....have met some fabulous people here!) and House of Blues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter