Best airlines to Orlando

alebisi

DIS Veteran
Hello UK fellows! I'm not fron the UK, but I'm from Italy. I'm planning a WDW trip the last week of september to through the first of October with my boyfriend. My last time at WDW was on Dic 2004, this is my fist time planning! I was wondering which airlines are the best to fly to Orlando, since I'm traveling from Italy I know I'll have to do one european stop and then I'd like a plane direct to Orlando. Which ones do you recommend me? Any special offers for that period? Thank you so much in advance

You're best best is to fly to Gatwick, London or Manchester and then fly with Virgin Atlantic direct to Orlando.

Thank you, I also heard flying with Aer Lingus from Dublin was cheaper than other airlines.

Well I live in Dublin and regularly check up on the Orlando flight prices. The price at the moment for the end of September is € 750.56 per person.
Flying from Gatwick with Virgin is currently £542.00 - which converts to €645

Ciao Alessandra !

I live in Grado !!! ;)I think you are the 1st person I have seen from Trieste on the DIS !
We flew to Orlando in 2008 with Lufthansa from Venice. I prefer to use the same airline. At the moment I have not seen any special rates, Lufthansa is about 800€ per person and British Airways is €783 per person but you have to sleep in London on the way over.

If I see any special offers for the period you mentioned I will let you know !!

:goodvibes

Martina:goodvibes

Ciao Alessandra !

I live in Grado !!! ;)I think you are the 1st person I have seen from Trieste on the DIS !
We flew to Orlando in 2008 with Lufthansa from Venice. I prefer to use the same airline. At the moment I have not seen any special rates, Lufthansa is about 800€ per person and British Airways is €783 per person but you have to sleep in London on the way over.

If I see any special offers for the period you mentioned I will let you know !!

:goodvibes

Martina:goodvibes

Ciao Martina, this is the first time I meet an Italian diser and also 20 minutes away from my home! We should keep in touch. Thank you for the tip I'll check out Lufthansa website. Hope I can get a better deal than 800€ maybe in this couple of months some offers will appear!

Do you have any search engines in Italy? we have a good one here called Kayak.co.uk.
Here is a search for dates around what you want http://www.kayak.co.uk/#/flights/VCE-ORL/2012-09-25/2012-10-09/2adults
It shows a price with USairways £642 with 1 connection in Philadelphia & good flight times. One slightly cheaper but longer connection.

Just seen they have same site in Italy http://www.kayak.it/ I am sure there are others similar.

Thank you so much! I haven't heard of this site, I'll check it out!

Ciao Alessandra !! At least I am not the only DISER around here !! Wayne's suggestion is great. KAYAK.IT can show you different airlines and costs.
Which are the dates you actually have in mind ? With US Airways for the end of Sept , for 2 weeks it comes to about €1522 for 2 adults.

Try with LH, BA , US AIRWAYS.

I tried DELTA and ALITALIa and the prices are much higher :scared1: and they have 3 connections !!!

If I see any good offers I will let you know !! ;)

Martina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter