Best age for kids? Grandparents trip.

andera42

Mouseketeer
I am so excited to bring my grand kids to DW fro the first time but I want them to be able to ride some of the rides with me. I am considering bringing them at age 4 and 6 yo. Is this a good age ?

It's a great age, but any age is great really!

We didn't take our girls until they were 3 and 5, and once we did it, we wished we hadn't waited so long.

We have gone annually since then (girls are now 8 and 11) and we also have a 9 month old son, who has already been twice (once was in the womb, lol).

There is no bad time to go, IMHO!

DS has been at both of those ages and both were great trips. I would have no issue bringing them even a bit younger as long as they are used to being with you and you can handle the demands of two little one. Go make those memories.

Depends what you men by rides and the personality of the kids. My kids are 40 inches but the only big ride they will do is soarin. On Wednesday I was in splash and there was a family with a little kid who cried the whole way I would never do that. If your GC are adventurous or you don't mind missing out on the big rides I think it will be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter