Best Aft Verandah Room on Dream?

Any opinions on the best aft verandah room to book on the Dream?

Thanks!

A few weeks ago, we had 9174 and loved it, but my sister had the adjoining 9176 and it had a little bit bigger balcony and it was dead center in the middle of the deck. Our friends had room 9670 and the room itself was HUGE and it had a huge wrap around balcony. I don't know if that is supposed to be a HA room or not -- it does not have the split bathroom and has the walk in/roll shower, but they did not book a HA room, but they got it from a gty booking. When I look at the deck plans online, it is not listed as HA. Hope this helps!

Thank you! We sailed on the Dream in 2011 in an forward room. It was a great location, but we wanted to try aft this time. I appreciate your reply.

Glad you said 8188- I have 8188 and 8186 on the fantasy in 2 weeks time! Very excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter