Best Adult Drink?

Another vote for the Grey Goose Slushie in EPCOT. It can be found in France. It tastes almost like a Mike's Hard Lemonade in slushie form if that helps. Its pretty refreshing.

Mine is a tie between the Sweet Tea-Ka at the Yachtsman Steakhouse and the Moroccarita in Morocco. Neither are incredibly strong or too sweet.

Grand Mariner Orange Slush

:love: I second that, along with the Pina Colava. The Grand Marinier slushie (along with the Grey Goose Slushie) can be found in a France Kiosk just outside of the pavillion and the Pina Colava can be found at any WDW bar.

In 2003, I had what was then called a Malibu Macaw at 'Ohana (I think it's called a Tropical Macaw now), and it was my favorite until I had the Peach Snap at the tea kiosk in China. It's a slushie drink made with Peach Schnapps and green tea, and although I'm not a tea lover, I thought this was awesome!

:sunny:

In 2003, I had what was then called a Malibu Macaw at 'Ohana (I think it's called a Tropical Macaw now), and it was my favorite until I had the Peach Snap at the tea kiosk in China. It's a slushie drink made with Peach Schnapps and green tea, and although I'm not a tea lover, I thought this was awesome!

:sunny:

I second the Peach Snap at the Joy of Tea stand in China @ Epcot. The Poly bar also makes a very good mojito.

:love: I second that, along with the Pina Colava. The Grand Marinier slushie (along with the Grey Goose Slushie) can be found in a France Kiosk just outside of the pavillion and the Pina Colava can be found at any WDW bar.

Another vote for the Pina Colava:thumbsup2 I've had it at the Contemporary and the Poly; nice to know you can get it pretty much anywhere:goodvibes

I fell in love with the "Anti-oxidant" at AKL (et.al.) All that I can say is that it is a fruity vodka drink, and it is so cool & smooth I just love it. $10 each, but I love 'em.

The cosmopolitan I had at the bluezoo lounge was excellent; a real drink.

I was also very impressed with the new tequila bar in Mexico.

The Magical Star with glowing ice cube & Black & Something I had at the Rose and Crown. It's hard cider with Black Currant juice - so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter