Best ADR Restos for Vegetarian Options?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by modmama, Apr 15, 2012.

1. modmama

modmama Mouseketeer

Somehow I've been charged with planning out our Oct '12 trip and, not having been to WDW for 10+ years and never with kids and our in-laws, I am O VER WHELMED.

SO, I know I'm now in the window of being able to make ADRs for our trip, but I have no idea where to start, so I'll start with my husband and his sister, who are both vegetarians (eat eggs and cheese, but no meat/fish/seafood/gelatin). Any restaurants that have particularly good options for veggie types?

Also - Not necessarily into character dining, unless there are great veg options (my 2 7-year-old boys don't have a huge need to meet every character or anything, at Disneyland the last couple years they wouldn't even wait in line for 10 minutes to meet Woody!).

THANK YOU! :wave2:

2. modmama

modmama Mouseketeer

Huh, I'm such a newbie I didn't even see the ENTIRE 60-PAGE THREAD on Vegetarian Dining.

Now I'm about 1,865 times more overwhelmed.

If you never hear from me again, it's because I drowned in the Veg thread! :lmao:

3. Teresa Pitman

Teresa Pitman Disney Grandma

Relax! It's not so bad.

All the sit-down restaurants will be able to give you a reasonably good vegetarian meal.

If your group likes slightly more adventurous eating, some good places for vegetarians are:

Sanaa (AKL)
    Jiko (AKL)
    Boma (AKL)
    Tusker House (AK)
    California Grill (Contemporary)
    Kouzzina (Boardwalk Inn)

If you are more traditional eaters, consider:
    Rose and Crown
    Mexico
    Kona Cafe (Poly)
    Sci Fi Drive In

Teresa