Best ADR Restos for Vegetarian Options?

modmama

Mouseketeer
Somehow I've been charged with planning out our Oct '12 trip and, not having been to WDW for 10+ years and never with kids and our in-laws, I am O VER WHELMED.

SO, I know I'm now in the window of being able to make ADRs for our trip, but I have no idea where to start, so I'll start with my husband and his sister, who are both vegetarians (eat eggs and cheese, but no meat/fish/seafood/gelatin). Any restaurants that have particularly good options for veggie types?

Also - Not necessarily into character dining, unless there are great veg options (my 2 7-year-old boys don't have a huge need to meet every character or anything, at Disneyland the last couple years they wouldn't even wait in line for 10 minutes to meet Woody!).

THANK YOU! :wave2:

Huh, I'm such a newbie I didn't even see the ENTIRE 60-PAGE THREAD on Vegetarian Dining.

Now I'm about 1,865 times more overwhelmed.

If you never hear from me again, it's because I drowned in the Veg thread! :lmao:

Relax! It's not so bad.

All the sit-down restaurants will be able to give you a reasonably good vegetarian meal.

If your group likes slightly more adventurous eating, some good places for vegetarians are:

Sanaa (AKL)
Jiko (AKL)
Boma (AKL)
Tusker House (AK)
California Grill (Contemporary)
Kouzzina (Boardwalk Inn)

If you are more traditional eaters, consider:
Rose and Crown
Mexico
Kona Cafe (Poly)
Sci Fi Drive In

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter