• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best 2 TS restaurant...

troyseyfert

Mouseketeer<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s
Hey everyone!
Was wondering if you could let me know what you think the best 2 Table Service credit (for Dining Plan) restaurant is...I probably won't go to California Grill because they are booked...I am between Narcooosee's and Yachtman's Steakhouse, so if you want to tell me which one is better, than great but if you want to give me a different suggestion, that is open for discussion as well!

Looking forward to seeing your comments :)

Just went to both on our last trip. I would definitely pick Narcoossee's. It's the whole package. A unique and beautiful dining location with excellent food and service. Yachtsman was good food and service, but really, it was just another steakhouse. You can see more details in my reviews. Link in my signature.

Narcoossee's. It's a no-brainer. Book a time about one hour before the fireworks. You won't forget it.

I really like Citricos, that's probably tied with CA Grill for my favorite. Yachtsman has great steaks though, and Narcoossee's is really good too. This is why I end up taking ten-day trips with the deluxe plan, I can never choose between them all, LOL.

The food I love the best may not be the same as what to restaurants are the best...but anyway...Narcoosees is beautiful and wonderful...I suppose (and I will have a small wedding reception there next October...so it cant be that bad)but Yak n Yeti has may heart as well as 50s PTC

I agree with everyone else on Narcoosee. I did the DxDDP in May '08 and dined at a different Signature restaurant every night. I'm on the DxDDP again in Sept and the only 2 credit restaurants I am repeating are Narcoosee, Flying Fish, California Grill, and Artist Point. I'd rank them in that order.

I agree with iteachlit - Narcoossee's! Nice view and the food is good. Yachtsman is great, but you don't have Seven Seas Lagoon and MK to look at while you dine.

My preferences are:

Flying Fish
Jiko/Citricos (tied)
CG

These 3 offer a more eclectic menu and have excellent wines or wine pairings and have consistently been good.

In the middle are Yachtsman and Brown Derby. Both of these have been very good on occasion and only mediocre on others.

My least favorites are Artist Point and Narcoosees. I don't like the setting at Artist Point and Narcoosees has disappointed on the last 2-3 visits.

My preferences are:

Flying Fish
Jiko/Citricos (tied)
CG

These 3 offer a more eclectic menu and have excellent wines or wine pairings and have consistently been good.

In the middle are Yachtsman and Brown Derby. Both of these have been very good on occasion and only mediocre on others.

My least favorites are Artist Point and Narcoosees. I don't like the setting at Artist Point and Narcoosees has disappointed on the last 2-3 visits.
You mean 4. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter